OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

But if it's the same black/white colorway, would they change the style code? The original is 526628-011, but this one says 002. 

Perhaps it's this colorway? A mix between the GS and B/W?

900x900px-LL-be2e6599_526628-002-LK.jpeg
yea he said it's this! thanks for sharing, otherwise i'd be in my own world dreaming about the old b/w racers 
ohwell.gif
 repped!

Just called and they said the supervisor said we couldn't pre-order them.. call back and try again?

That 6 month's in advance pre-order. 

But I am pretty excited about that new CW. Nike recycling the GS upper though on 2 other shoes though..

After the Lebron 12 releasing with those pods on the sole, seems to me like those multicolor Flyknit racer's with that different sole might actually be releasing.

When I was placing my preorder for the navy/green racers today with rrs the rep told me about the black/white racers she said according to her description the black/ white racers will have a white tongue and black laces.

So based on the above black/white racer above that is showing a black tongue and black laces.

Just placed an order for the black/white racers via phone at RRS. The rep had no idea what I was talking about and took some back and forth for her to put me on hold and look it up. She said only the black/white was available for "backorder" and said that's the only color they have scheduled for January. She also said stock is not guaranteed. The 10% code worked over the phone. Thanks to all who helped share the info. 

Last edited:
The ebay listing for the B/W racers posted a few pages back has gone up to 355.
nerd.gif
This **** cannot be srs.

The ebay listing for the B/W racers posted a few pages back has gone up to 355. :nerd: This **** cannot be srs.

Are you talking about the blk/wht racers size 8.5? If so, I've seen that listing start at $0.99 and now its at $355. That is just ridiculous imo.

Looks great. How did you pre-order this on RRS though?
i chatted them... advised i was a VIP member... got the email a minute later after telling them my size. easy process.

and for those saying they are the same colorways they are not... just like the colorways coming out next month they are NEW. confirmed multiple times through chat, and over the phone with them.

Last edited:
i pre-ordered the jade (in a 11.5 smh wanted a 12), blk/volt, and the blk/wht through RRS all with the ebates 10% off code!!

when i asked about the black/wht pair, i gave the rep the style code and the expected release date (he said jan 29), he had zero hesitation and knew exactly what i was talking about, i dont know if you can ask to speak to a certain rep, but his name was elgert smiley, maybe it will save you the hastle of trying to send a pic.

for all the questions on the black white and what it will look like...

the pic that has been posted over and over is SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

it looks like to me the new way nike is doing the toe box on future CW's is different from the past but i would bet the new version of blk/wht will probably be the exact same other than the toe box... just my .02

well someone bought the neo turq/crimson ice racer in a 12 off ebay.... looks like i will never get mine :frown:

atomic purp on the way.. just need sail/volt and cheetos and neo turq to complete my collection. high hopes

Last edited:
Pre ordered the black/white. Thought about doubling up, they had a $10 off promo. Strange thing was that none of my cards worked except for the one that had virtually no money in the account. Now I gots to go to the bank.. Zzz I'm so lazy.

There is a pair of size 7 green flyknit trainer+ for $90 on the website firsttothefinish.

It is under Mens Nike Running Shoes.

Free shipping code: FALLSHIP

Anybody have an idea what this model is? The upper looks like a flyknit racer. This photo is a screenshot from a Nike video about the new Lebron sole.

Back
Top Bottom