OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So hard to find Volt trainers in a size 9 nowadays..
eyes.gif
agreed 
frown.gif

I'm sure this has been asked several times and I certainly apologize in advance for asking again, but is there a difference in fit between the trainers and racers? Just tried on a size 11 trainer on Friday and they felt great. Should I go with an 11 in the racer?

I'm sure this has been asked several times and I certainly apologize in advance for asking again, but is there a difference in fit between the trainers and racers? Just tried on a size 11 trainer on Friday and they felt great. Should I go with an 11 in the racer?
I can wear the same size in the Trainer, Lunar and Racer. The racer being the only one that if I wanted to I could fit a half size up. 

I can wear the same size in the Trainer, Lunar and Racer. The racer being the only one that if I wanted to I could fit a half size up. 

I'm same size in all, wouldn't size up on racers unless your foot is very wide

Last edited:
I'm same size in all, wouldn't size up on racers unless your foot is very wide
This might sound stupid, but even if you size up is it going to make a difference? Considering the shoe will be longer not wider. I have wide feet and just went TTS and it seems like even a half size up won't change the fact that these are made for narrow foot people. 

Last edited:
This might sound stupid, but even if you size up is it going to make a difference? Considering the shoe will be longer not wider. I have wide feet and just went TTS and it seems like even a half size up won't change the fact that these are made for narrow foot people. 

I don't know from experience as I wear the same size, but I would think a larger size would mean a larger width aka a size 9 won't be as wide as a size 12. With that being said no it probably won't make a huge difference with just a half size change but it's worth a shot if you really want a pair

I'm having second thoughts now about the new flyknit racer cws...
The Volts are money. I ended up ordering the watermelon joints too even though Im not a fan of loud colors, if I don't like them Ill just return or sell them.

Back
Top Bottom