OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I
Sick because other people wear it?

I'm a little sick of it as well. I just wish they used more colors. Volt is in the blk/wht/sail, the new Oreos, original volts. They use the color a lot, I just wish they had more variety. I really want some navy or dark colored racers... Something that I would be able to wear with a different variety of clothes.

I
I'm a little sick of it as well. I just wish they used more colors. Volt is in the blk/wht/sail, the new Oreos, original volts. They use the color a lot, I just wish they had more variety. I really want some navy or dark colored racers... Something that I would be able to wear with a different variety of clothes.

Feel you on this 100%! It's kinda played out considering the original volts are still relevant.

I think it would be cool to see an MC colorway with different set of blended colors. Like how they did the Lunars. That would be cool.

They need to look back at their HTM cw's for inspiration. Would also love to see some new Flyknits with Nike Free soles.

Last edited:

The only pair of racers I have so far. I really want to cop another pair. I've been searching for the original Oreo CW for a while and I can't find a pair for a decent price. Also been searching for a pair of Cheetos but can't find one for a decent price also.

Praying hard that rrs restocked a 9 or 9.5 for the jade today or tmrw so that I can use the 20% coupon code for the vip. But Do they accept phone order/email order Eventho the sizes I want are OOS?

Praying hard that rrs restocked a 9 or 9.5 for the jade today or tmrw so that I can use the 20% coupon code for the vip. But Do they accept phone order/email order Eventho the sizes I want are OOS?
I just cancelled my preorder for a 9.5 yesterday. Good luck!

Thanks bro....I've been wanting to try but afraid =) Anyway, may I know how long (days) does it takes(in total) to ship to you.?

Pulled the trigger and got these babies off of eBay for $230. Worth every pretty penny but my wallet still hurts.

It's the price I pay for sleeping on them when they were $90 on NDC
roll.gif

Those look great! I also wanted to thanks for your post earlier in this thread when you emailed RRS about the upcoming BW Racers. I pre-ordered them, but let's hope they look as great as these.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom