OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I actually like the volts more. I have the Oreos, so no hate.

Also fellow Flyknit Fam, to wash racers, you're supposed to remove laces, remove insoles, place in pillow case, wash on delicate cycle, cold water, and let air dry correct? And I assume clean the insole by hand? Am I missing any necessary step? Does the pillow case have to be white?

I might be in the minority, but I just hand wash them with a brush and laundry detergent. It gets them squeaky clean.

I actually like the volts more. I have the Oreos, so no hate.

Also fellow Flyknit Fam, to wash racers, you're supposed to remove laces, remove insoles, place in pillow case, wash on delicate cycle, cold water, and let air dry correct? And I assume clean the insole by hand? Am I missing any necessary step? Does the pillow case have to be white?
Honestly for me I just put the shoes in the wash w/laces and no pillowcase and they still come out looking like new. Light cycle, cold water, and air dry like you said with my other flyknits and roshe's. I do take the insoles out and scrub it by hand, and same with the midsole/outsole. I use this water based gel cleaner that I got from champs to clean my outsoles and it works pretty well. I feel like detergent works better on the flyknit though, for obvious reasons. 

the uppers on my flyknits are usually fine, but then again i dont own any white ( oreos, white/black etc) themed flyknits.  

the only part of the shoes that needs cleaning are the midsoles, which i use jason markk for. 

ill clean the upper on roshes with JM too. 

someone paint their oreo/volt's midsole white and post a picture! having that hint of volt is more pleasing to the eye. and it doesnt draw attention away from the blended flyknit 

can we still phone-preorder black/white on RRS?
It's on the website but majority of sizes are OOS. Go to runningwarehouse.

...unless you talking about the one that's coming out in 2015...it's worth a call mane.

Last edited:

It's on the website but majority of sizes are OOS. Go to runningwarehouse.

...unless you talking about the one that's coming out in 2015...it's worth a call mane.
he's probably talking about the 2015 one...

can we still phone-preorder black/white on RRS?
i spoke to them on video chat though, to delete and create a new order. worked out pretty well.

I didn't think I was going to like these and that I would return em when I purchased them. When I opened the box I was so glad I went with these instead of the watermelon or the volts! Pictures don't do the jades justice!

Back
Top Bottom