OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Size 7.5 Lucids up for grabs on NDC
Late by 2 hours :frown:

^^ peoole saying that now but wait.. you think Nike wont put some celeb or athlete in these?

they will fly off the shelf if they do... Lebron will be their medium

you heard it here first

^^ peoole saying that now but wait.. you think Nike wont put some celeb or athlete in these?

you heard it here first

I agree. The upper is exactly like the MC racer (minus the black swoosh). Thirst levels are off the charts on the MC racer so I don't see why these wouldn't sell out too.

I don't understand why there is such a fuss; it was mentioned months ago that they are a women's specific model and a completely different shoe. They have nothing to do with Racers and Racers aren't going anywhere.

Feel like people keep missing this.

you heard it here first
LeBron going to be squeezing into those Women's size 12s.

what were the official release dates on those oreo volts? i went to the NYC running store and they didnt have any..

Oreos **** on Volts man. Gotta find a pair for a decent price.

I actually like the volts more. I have the Oreos, so no hate.

Also fellow Flyknit Fam, to wash racers, you're supposed to remove laces, remove insoles, place in pillow case, wash on delicate cycle, cold water, and let air dry correct? And I assume clean the insole by hand? Am I missing any necessary step? Does the pillow case have to be white?

I actually like the volts more. I have the Oreos, so no hate.

Also fellow Flyknit Fam, to wash racers, you're supposed to remove laces, remove insoles, place in pillow case, wash on delicate cycle, cold water, and let air dry correct? And I assume clean the insole by hand? Am I missing any necessary step? Does the pillow case have to be white?
You are spot on. Any is good. Just don't use them denim pillow cases.

Also put in shoe tree or paper, in my opinion helps keep the shape when its drying. 

Back
Top Bottom