OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
can i check that flyknit racer Model Number: 526628-007 is 

this

or 

this

cos i wanted to order from running warehouse but when i google the model number, is showing me the first image but their website is showing the 2nd image.

thanks

can i check that flyknit racer Model Number: 526628-007 is 

this

or 

this

cos i wanted to order from running warehouse but when i google the model number, is showing me the first image but their website is showing the 2nd image.

thanks

Its the first image... definitely not the second one.

About to cancel my order for the watermelon joints, saw some more pictures and that pink is too much.

Todays lovely pickup

Dude on RRS chat accidentally cancelled my whole order so he let me use the 20% from the other day when I replaced it 
pimp.gif

I suggest you VIP guys see if you can use it still. 

first look I'm not a big fan of the Flyknit Zoom but they might be more for function than looks. I'm sure I'll pick up at least the mc's. 
mean.gif

O
Oh shoot for real? My friend was telling me about this site and said he placed an order but I never followed up on it. I hope he didn't get scammed! They didn't carry my size so I didn't care to even look further into it LOL my badddddd! Try runningwarehouse. They're legit, I swear LOL
everything is listed as in stock then you try and add to cart and its sold out

Saw these concept racers on Insta the other day. I think they look pretty sick, even though I don't really like the fat air maxx sole. The thin sole on the racer makes it that much cooler.
 the midsole works with the upper pretty nicely - just couldnt imagine running in those

Back
Top Bottom