OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just bought the Volt Oreos on eBay for retail. BNIB too; wonder why he wasn't asking more for them since you can't buy them right now?

Whatever, can't wait to get them! I blame the posts in the last few pages for this pickup haha.

Any help on the extra 20% off on RRS? I'm currently inputting the extra 10% off, but it's still ending at $112, well $118 shipped. Thanks for any help.

Any help on the extra 20% off on RRS? I'm currently inputting the extra 10% off, but it's still ending at $112, well $118 shipped. Thanks for any help.

Not sure which shoes you're trying to buy, but that price sounds low already.

20% off rrs = 10% VIP + 10% extra discount

If you are looking for 20% on top of your vip discount, I don't think you will find that.

RRS having a secret discount sale for VIP. Mine ended up being 25% off, very tempted to pick up another pair of volts.

RRS having a secret discount sale for VIP. Mine ended up being 25% off, very tempted to pick up another pair of volts.
wait what? how did you get notified though? i'm a vip too but i didn't receive any email whatsoever 
mad.gif

Last edited:

$118? Shipped? Which pair are you buying? VIP + 10% extra for the new racers come out to $121 before taxes

Anyone try applying this promo to your preorders via chat? Since they haven't actually charged you until they're shipped?

Anyone try applying this promo to your preorders via chat? Since they haven't actually charged you until they're shipped?
trying to video chat them... but it either keeps me waiting, or when i got through once, i disconnected for 'poor network connection'?!?! 
mean.gif

How do you chat I see the chat now button but It won't let me click it.
a new window should pop up if you're on the computer... 
Theres no code for the 25%.. its just taking out by itself.. but anyway.. any other codes that can be combined?
i've tried some other codes but they don't seem to combine 
tired.gif
 do tell me if you've any success in doing that!

trying to video chat them... but it either keeps me waiting, or when i got through once, i disconnected for 'poor network connection'?!?! 
mean.gif

a new window should pop up if you're on the computer... 

i've tried some other codes but they don't seem to combine 
tired.gif
 do tell me if you've any success in doing that!
i tried to combine also. but unable to do so too man. which pair did you get man ? 

anw just to check, rrs won't charge your card until the shoes are shipped right ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom