OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

Acrylic paint (angelus) mixed with a fabric medium (gac 900) seems to be the common method used.
Do you know how much of the GAC 900 would I need to use? Ive never used that kind of product. Ive only used Angelus paints on midsoles. 

I feel like the Game Royals are the most underrated c/w out...

They look kinda funky in pics, but in real life (esp in the sun) they look GREAT. I love my game royals more than my lucids, uni reds, black/white trainers, and my white/black trainers (before I sold those)

Saw lucid green racers at the outlet, but only size 7 in men's (I know it's been announced, but sad day was sad)...My cousin, she copped a pair.

I'll live through her :lol:.

Saw lucid green racers at the outlet, but only size 7 in men's (I know it's been announced, but sad day was sad)...My cousin, she copped a pair.

I'll live through her
laugh.gif
she cute tho?

Her feet (assuming it's a lady) are almost as big as his (assuming it's a guy)! I don't think I would feel comfortable if my wife's feet were the same size or bigger than mine.

yea you wouldn't want to add to the rest of your insecurities :rolleyes

anyway those mc zooms keep growing on me every time a picture surfaces. i'll probably end up scoopin a pair.

Would anyone be able to assist me on a legit check on these trainers? Thanks in advance fellas.

yea you wouldn't want to add to the rest of your insecurities
eyes.gif

anyway those mc zooms keep growing on me every time a picture surfaces. i'll probably end up scoopin a pair.

Would anyone be able to assist me on a legit check on these trainers? Thanks in advance fellas.

Back
Top Bottom