OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Angelus paint, no duller or finish. It matched the black paint on the midsole perfectly. Also my painted pair has been through the washer and they held up fine.
Nice I was gonna do that to my Kobe's.  Have you seen any pics of these w/ white paint? 

Saw a guy wearing the Oreo/Volt racers with the volt midsole painted black. I actually like them a lot better. He also snipped out the volt flywire cables, but I would leave those in.

Mocked it up quick in Photoshop to have a better look.

LL
I'd actually rather have these than the Black/White racers coming out in January

Going to pick up blue glow DS in 8.5 in trainers. Getting it for 300$-_- I also have a chance to pick up red for same if I do like it..

You mean retail? Find me a pair for retail. DS
with that logic i guess all reseller prices are fair too?

i never said i could find one at that price now but we all had a chance to cop for $150 when they came out... they sat on NDC...

picked these up from a friend for $100 DS.

hey does anyone have a rrs code? i have a racer in my cart, would love to drop the price down off 134......

They look legit to me. How much did he pay for them? Unless its a lot its probably not going to be worth it to try and prove their authenticity to PayPal. Just get them back and resell them, those are one of the most sought after ones.

Last edited:
Just ordered the 2015 blk/white racers for $119 from RRS. I called twice and couldnt get anyone on the phone who found them but once i did chat, the homie Jullian hooked it up!  Happy FKF everyone!

Color:  BK/WH/002 is the code for those trying to locate the shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom