OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

There you go again.

You will not get a DS pair of Oreos for $150 anywhere at this moment.

Unless another outlet restock happens, which is possible.

bro stop commenting me, my opinion of fair vs ur opinion of fair is different. nobody is asking you to comment on that so stick to the topic

dont like the white mid sole original Oreo racers?
They're okay, they look kinda bland imo . Only picked the oreo/volts up because I was able to get them for about $112 on RRS. They turned out to be a lot nicer in person and I actually like the volt accents on it. Not sure why people would pay double the price just so they could have the mid soles a different color

Anyone here like the Free Flyknits? Whats the sizing on them?
I have a wide foot and it wide in the toe area but way too snug so I still half a size up

I also go no socks btw

Also look into Hyperfeels also... Those are more TTS IMO and is literally just a sock lol

Last edited:
Idk why folks make useless post without any further info...$150?!?! Joke..

Most fk racers from 2012-2013 will go for $225 and up. That's brand new with box etc.

If you can find pair for $150. Congrats. That's basically under retail for most of us with tax.

The most recent was priced at $119.99 I believe.

hollup hollup ... so the pre-order on rrs for the black and white is a re-release of the black/white ?

Anyone here like the Free Flyknits? Whats the sizing on them?
I bought them for $50 or so some while back, definitely go at least a .5 size up. I wear a 9.5 and got a 10 and was still a little snug.

I have wide feet, my girlfriend calls them fat :smile:, but she didn't like the look on me.

Not down with the colors, but the flyknit patterns looks too dope. Gonna be a gametime decision for me on those.

Anybody know anything about these? It says they're lunar ones, but with a trainer upper and laces??

Back
Top Bottom