OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Would you pay 350 for a ds mc racer sz 12???
I think asking how much someone else you buy shoes for is going to get a lot of "I like mine because I got them for retail or less" responses.  

Looking as ebay resell prices for MC racers, It looks like the range for DS pairs are $325-375 so it seems like a reasonable resale price.   

I think asking how much someone else you buy shoes for is going to get a lot of "I like mine because I got them for retail or less" responses.  

Looking as ebay resell prices for MC racers, It looks like the range for DS pairs are $325-375 so it seems like a reasonable resale price.   
This and it just depends how much a certain shoe is worth to you. Like a lot of guys on this forum will pay resell for ****** quality JB new releases but not a dime over 100 ( or so they claim) for quality Flyknits.

What do we think guys?

Would you pay 350 for a ds mc racer sz 12???

For me no, there's this pair that I found on eBay and it has a lot of pink like 85% is pink and I really like them but dude wants 5 Benjamin's, most I would pay is 200

Last edited:
For me no, there's this pair that I found on eBay and it has a lot of pink like 85% is pink and I really like them but dude wants 5 Benjamin's, most I would pay is 200
give you some healthy advice brother, you wont find them for $200... if you want them MC racers you better open that wallet up...

why not just throw a black swoosh on there...thats a good mix there though

and no, i wouldnt buy then just repaint. 

Back
Top Bottom