OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
ok so i just talked to a CS rep and the whole thing was just confusing.

So she tells me that the shoe on the site is for a pre-order which is due in jan and that its orange-grey and pink. I then asked her to cancel my order but when she went to cancel it she saw that it was already boxed up and ready to be shipped .  

She sounded so confused when she saw the shoes were ready to be shipped
laugh.gif

i guess ill find out the truth soon.

Last edited:

just trying to figure it out, just like the rest of you

ok so i just talked to a CS rep and the whole thing was just confusing.

So she tells me that the shoe on the site is for a pre-order which is due in jan and that its orange-grey and pink. I then asked her to cancel my order but when she went to cancel it she saw that it was already boxed up and ready to be shipped .  

She sounded so confused when she saw the shoes were ready to be shipped
laugh.gif

i guess ill find out the truth soon.
I dont think they would confuse another model for racers, esp in another CW.  These guys are pretty knowledgeable about their gear. But i guess anything is possible lol...I talked to 3 different reps and one was absolutely clueless about what flyknit racer was, told me the pic would be up before my shoes ship although it ships out in 2 hours, then said it's highly unlikely. Worst case scenario, we can always process a return hassle free. No worries and just bntl.

Last edited:
i aint trippin

im down to actually see what color way they are because the 601 color code is not a released color way or at least that i know of.

"Yeah we don't know what those are because there is no pic yet. So I can't tell you what they are. But we physically put them in a box and they are on their way." uh what?

Hahaha is this real life? Wow.

theres no way those boxes have left their building already. but hey, if they wanna pay all that gwap in extra shipping charges for no reason.

^^ Not to mention return shipping. 

this is the first time i see RRS people running around like chickens with heads cut off. I almost want to keep calling back to speak to that one guy who knows whats up with these.

In terms of Racer cw's that have released the Pink Flash/Orange code is closest to 601 (600). I scrapped my order so hopefully it isn't actually MC's. There's a pair of Lunar 2's that kind of match the Pink/Athletic Grey color description too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom