OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
:lol:  y'all crazy placin orders after that bs. i genuinely dont think that these are mc anymore after talking with them. but i'm hopeful.
then you must be new w dealing w RRS.
take a look at their mock up photos. Its been confirmed the blk/wht doesnt look like that.
there descriptions never match nike.
rrs does do business a bit diff than most but legit

then you must be new w dealing w RRS.
take a look at their mock up photos. Its been confirmed the blk/wht doesnt look like that.
there descriptions never match nike.
rrs does do business a bit diff than most but legit
first time dealing with them, so yes.

Can't wait for the black/white flyknit racer to drop on NDC next month, f this preorder ****.

reported for selling
roll.gif

I've been practicing extreme self control and haven't bought a pair of shoes since like August. Had to break my streak for a chance at another pair of MC Racers :lol:. I'd love to have a 2nd pair on ice :pimp:. The pair that I wear barely has any black left on the midsole because I've worn them so much :lol:.

If folks think this is the best come up of the century...I LOL...

Before the hype with the MC...these sat on RRS for weeks...lol

Best come up for the FKs are the cholorines ($71 shipped) and Red racers ($89 shipped)

LOL....oh well...i'll be sending them back. Bummer

Every pair RRS just sold is about to get sent back

Last edited:
I've been practicing extreme self control and haven't bought a pair of shoes since like August. Had to break my streak for a chance at another pair of MC Racers
laugh.gif
. I'd love to have a 2nd pair on ice
pimp.gif
. The pair that I wear barely has any black left on the midsole because I've worn them so much
laugh.gif
they look great bro.
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom