OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Ive already confirmed there is no fee because rep said theyll waive due to no picture being posted. Their error. I believe it to be correct since they bend over backwards for customer service.  Not to mention those bubblegums have no grey in them whatsoever 
roll.gif
 terrible color description.

Ive already confirmed there is no fee because rep said theyll waive due to no picture being posted. Their error. I believe it to be correct since they bend over backwards for customer service.  Not to mention those bubblegums have no grey in them whatsoever 
roll.gif
 terrible color description.
If that's the case, then good on RRS's part. If they don't give me a full refund automatically then I'll bring up those points with customer service.

Just got off the phone with RRS. Told them I dont want the shoes because the description on the website states gray but no gray on the shoe whatsoever now that picture is up.  Fee waived and return label ready to go upon receipt of shipment.  Hope that helps!

Last edited:
I called them as well (about an hour ago) and they canceled it for me no problem, no questions asked. Wait time was only a couple minutes

I called them as well (about an hour ago) and they canceled it for me no problem, no questions asked. Wait time was only a couple minutes
Lucky. Mine were ordered early this morn and within an hour or so they were labeled as shipped although the package have not physically left the store yet.

Last edited:

Lucky. Mine were ordered early this morn and within an hour or so they were labeled as shipped although the package have not physically left the store yet.
Sorry to hear that, I had one of the sizes that were still available (13) so I had the benefit of ordering a little later. Guess that made the difference. 

its all good. Yea my size was the only one left in its range (+ or -1) so I pulled the trigger asap but Im not sweating it. Like the dude said above, it's their shipping charges they're accumulating, not mine.  I'm sure if they were the MC's, these things couldnt have gone out quick enough lol

If you guys want to avoid the fees to ship em back the rep told me to just leave a note at your door letting them know you want to refuse the package and send it back to the sender. That way they'll automatically refund you the cash once it gets back to the warehouse. I was told that was the quicker than accepting it, re mailing it back, and waiting for them to credit you back the shipping costs

Just got off the phone with RRS. Order cancelled in about 30 seconds. No questions asked besides whether or not I wanted to order something else.

Back
Top Bottom