OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Been out of sync lately with Flyknits;

Where has all this Black/White Racer fever originated from? Y'all going nuts for those! :lol:

One question though;

Any new colors confirmed for 2015 to release besides the black/white, seahawks & multi-color? Thanks for any clarification.

PO

why everyone wants b/w so much?
did mr. west wear them?
Nah man. Richard Simmons

Do you own trainers? If so what size do you wear? I'm an 11.5 in trainers with perfect fit and racers do fit a little loose in an 11.5. Now I'm wondering if I should exchange

The size 11s in trainers also fit well for me, however, in trainers, they fit a little tighter than they would in racers, but not saying they're uncomfortable by any means. For full disclosure, I wear thin socks that are made for running, so if you're going with a thicker sock (ie - DriFit bball type socks), you may want that room.

Last edited:
Will nike put it out on twitter that they have released or just put them up?? And does anyone know what sizes released today??

Last edited:
F it, had to cop the Seahawks and worry about how they look in person later.
this is why they don't release both colors the same day = p

i too copped the hawks and will cop the black/white's when they drop... and i already have a pair of black/whites from their first go around.

if they both dropped today i would have just picked up 1 pair of black/white

Last edited:
Resell on the black/white flyknits will be in the $400 's  you heard it first here!

people beasting since they can't get their hands on Blk/Wht trainers

Back
Top Bottom