OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Several nice size options for the eye-catching hyper punch/black-electric green Nike Flyknit Racer are up for grabs for close to $50 off retail with FREE shipping!

Coupon Code: FB15D (Take extra 15% off sale/clearance items)

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/Nike_Flyknit_Racer/descpage-NFKR15.html
Thanks for the tip. Repped.
nthat.gif

For $100 I can beat these Hyper Punch in to the ground and save wear on my MC's, Oreo's, and other pairs.

Talked to RRS about my black/white pair. Really not much help. They thought they would be be in stock later in the week but the rep followed that up by saying" I really don't have any idea when they will be in stock...you'll get an email when they ship"

Talked to RRS about my black/white pair. Really not much help. They thought they would be be in stock later in the week but the rep followed that up by saying" I really don't have any idea when they will be in stock...you'll get an email when they ship"

when did you order, and when were they supposed to be shipped?

When NDC stocked those limited sizes in the B/W racers, did anyone with a Site Monitor set up get notified accordingly?

When NDC stocked those limited sizes in the B/W racers, did anyone with a Site Monitor set up get notified accordingly?
i had the page favorited yesterday and they changed that. i have the fFirefox add-on on my work pc, don't have it here but it wouldn't work if the change the url

Not sure if this is fully true but talked to an online rep thinking they sold out and wanted to do a local store check.  He had told me exactly this " Normally I absolutely can, but these are not in stores yet. They came up on Nike.com  yesterday in the sold out box. I am guessing that we are waiting for the shoe to come to warehouses before they are released. We don't know when that will happen, but I hope soon. These are a hot shoe." 

Looks like it's just up the website to anticipate the release, but no actual shoe got to their warehouse yet. 

Not sure if this is fully true but talked to an online rep thinking they sold out and wanted to do a local store check.  He had told me exactly this " Normally I absolutely can, but these are not in stores yet. They came up on Nike.com  yesterday in the sold out box. I am guessing that we are waiting for the shoe to come to warehouses before they are released. We don't know when that will happen, but I hope soon. These are a hot shoe." 

Looks like it's just up the website to anticipate the release, but no actual shoe got to their warehouse yet. 

Your tagline couldn't be any more accurate if that's true.

it's just a wait and see game with RRS at this point. I pre-ordered the BW's on 12/17 and have a ship date of 1/9. I guess i'm expecting it to be pushed out but i'm in no rush...i just want my one pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom