OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Heads up everyone; my order for the BLK/WHT just shipped, I literally just received my email confirmation from RRS, and I know a lot of ya'll were worried about a cancellation like myself. I had my lady's 7 ship about 2 weeks ago, and my size 11s shipped out just now. I ordered back in September for those wondering. I've been eagerly waiting like you guys, so I really do hope everyone gets the confirmation and their shoes.

Happy Flyknit Friday everyone. Wore racers everyday this year so far. 
mean.gif
I need to get a pair, but january is killing my wallet

Looks like NDC just added the Crimson/Volts to the site, but as Out of Stock
nerd.gif

God damn page monitor didn't alert me either!
mad.gif
...useless and I thought Distill was supposed to be solid

Last edited:
didn't think the crimson/volts were dropping until closer to Spring...but there they are on the site waiting for stock. still not a fan though...the samples where the colors were blended and with a black swoosh looked much better

My pair of The B/W racers that I ordered for my girl yesterday just shipped this morning from NDC. It's scheduled to arrive on the 9th

Last edited:
Hype is real
mean.gif

These were up for pre order on rrs FOR LESS THAN RETAIL with a $2 VIP account. Now dudes are thirsting....
True but at the same time most people didnt wanna pre order until they updaed the stock photo. Once they updated the photo they sold out quick.

nike doing their job of hyping up a hyped shoe. :smokin

Nike didn't do anything. They're treating this just like any other release. It's very standard practice for them to put a placeholder OOS option up prior to release. The only ones hyping the shoe up are the customers.

Hype is real :smh:

These were up for pre order on rrs FOR LESS THAN RETAIL with a $2 VIP account. Now dudes are thirsting....

This is accurate. I can't think of a single racer that has been legitimately hard to get. Many of them have gone on clearance or sale at some point (sail/volt, total orange, orange to name a few), or restocked multiple times.

Back
Top Bottom