OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
MD I'm so jelly of you and your dope collection

Thank you! but no HTM's... YET!  :lol: :smh: :lol: :smh:

Lemme ask the peepz... would you rather have a pair of mc HTM Lunars or 5-6 Flyknit Samples (Trainers, FlyknitMax) that you don't see everyday? just when I thought 2015 will be the year for me to start saving up for possible HTM's, these Samples start showing up. I'm wondering... are there more unreleased Samples made or more HTM Lunars made?

maybe this will be a good topic along with the suspense of the blk/wht Racer release on NDC. :wink:  
I'd probably have to side with the Samples. Much rather have a few pairs of some sick unreleased colorways than 1 pair of HTMs.

Nike did us very very wrong by not releasing any Trainers with the mixed multi weave :smh:.

Last edited:

Rrs just dropped off my 11.5 :smokin:smokin

I pre ordered on 10/18 and people that ordered late nov and dec i see have received them already. Rrs cant even change my card on file saying ill lose my spot in line for the pre order even if ive been waiting for almost 3 mos.im hoping ndc drops already so i can at least a pair.
yo I think you posted this issue a few pages back, and after reading what you said, I was worried about my order. I called RRS and they changed my credit card info no problems, and I didnt lose my place in line for the order. Nevertheless the order arrived today, so it was done correctly. I also ordered back in OCT

I'd probably have to side with the Samples. Much rather have a few pairs of some sick unreleased colorways than 1 pair of HTMs.

Nike did us very very wrong by not releasing any Trainers with the mixed multi weave
mean.gif
agreed! just when the patterns got better for the Trainers, that's when they decide to not release them.. maybe they will in the future...

Last edited:
Yeah man its possible for them to change it.a rep told me they couldnt do it and had his manager vouched so i asked the manager to reconsider
.he said hed have the it dept work on it.glad to hear it worked out for you tho supasaks supasaks

Last edited:
damn that rrs code expried, must have been used lol can anyone pm me a RRS 20% code, i wanna get the turq/volts preordered.

my 2 pairs of black whites came in, i have to say i prefer the black tongue

MD177 were you able to cop any of those HTM's i tagged you in on instagram?

damn that rrs code expried, must have been used lol can anyone pm me a RRS 20% code, i wanna get the turq/volts preordered.

Is pre-ordering these as simple as calling in? Or is this possible online?

Patiently waiting for the new multis man. Hoping it's the summer time again once I graduate and start working. Three pairs minimum.

Is pre-ordering these as simple as calling in? Or is this possible online?
Ship has sailed bruh.

a buddy actually pointed me that account a few days ago and I was really considering going after the blue glows as a trial pair. I wanted to see what my size I am on HTM Lunars. I'd hate to spend over 1k for a pair that might be 1/2 size too big.
mean.gif

I appreciate you taggin' me though..
smile.gif

did you copp any of them?

Last edited:
Nike is trolling us  so hard everybody clicking refresh on that page every minute. I just have it open with auto refresh every 10 seconds lol

just stopped by NTLA and the guy there said they are getting the b/w, just wasnt sure when. I normally dont believe anything the floor guys say since they barely know much about shoes, but he described the b/w ("white inner w/black tongue?") to the t, so I feel there's hope.

just stopped by NTLA and the guy there said they are getting the b/w, just wasnt sure when. I normally dont believe anything the floor guys say since they barely know much about shoes, but he described the b/w ("white inner w/black tongue?") to the t, so I feel there's hope.
these blk/wht will be in Nike stores in a week or two..
wink.gif

or for sure in the next two months...
roll.gif
  but they'll eventually make it to the stores.

Back
Top Bottom