OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The black/white one with black tongue pops out so much more than 2013 ones with white tongue.

from where?
edited my posts. Thanks!
smile.gif

Last edited:
just stopped by NTLA and the guy there said they are getting the b/w, just wasnt sure when. I normally dont believe anything the floor guys say since they barely know much about shoes, but he described the b/w ("white inner w/black tongue?") to the t, so I feel there's hope.
wouldnt surprise me to see these pop on at select niketowns

Take with a grain of salt....

Matthew:

Unfortunately we are not taking orders for any flyknit racer right now. Nike has not been able to manufacture the orders that are currently out. When they are back up on our site, we will be able to start taking orders again. THere are more than 7000 pre-orders for this shoe in all colorways, just through us alone.

4:02:58 PM

Ervin:

oh gotcha, okay so I should just wait until it's back up on your site?

4:04:11 PM

Ervin:

and then contact you guys

4:04:17 PMMatthew:

Yup. And we do not have any idea of when they will be back up. 

4:04:29 PM

Ervin:

okay thanks

4:04:48 PM

I told you guys not to worry, Nike.com isn't releasing them yet until production number hits 100K, that should be enough and some for clearance at the outlets!!!!!!!! belieb DAT!

I told you guys not to worry, Nike.com isn't releasing them yet until production number hits 100K, that should be enough and some for clearance at the outlets!!!!!!!! belieb DAT!
bro those white tongue ones are fake man

4 pairs of my b/w just shipped from RRS. Can't wait!

Btw, if you could only have one, sail/volts or b/w?

The Turquois/volt Flyknit racers are the same as the Turquoise/ Green (Lucid Green Colorway). A repersentative told me that RRS just named it differently than Nike. He actually sent me a stock picture of them and they are the same color. 

Ordered mine today on RRS for $108. 

Apparently theres a double sale on them if you order via chat because the website won't allow you.

Last edited:
Anyone seahawks not shipped yet ? I ordered together with Blk/Wht in Sept 2014, Blk wht just shipped but seahawks not.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom