OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just got my Oreo/Volts frm RRS, came in a bag aswell. But overall nice shoe. Only 2 flyknits i really need

Might be a stretch but anyone know where I can find the hyper jade/ punch racer? Looking for a pair for the wife in a 5 -5.5? Looked everywhere. Tried the bay but lowest around $230. Looking for lower. anyone have any leads?

Whats funny is that MC Racers sat on NDC for a few days before selling out (2nd restock).

I had a buddy of of mine use his Swoosh account and was able to cop 40% off. Now Nike employees dont get discounts on Racers at all.

Might be a stretch but anyone know where I can find the hyper jade/ punch racer? Looking for a pair for the wife in a 5 -5.5? Looked everywhere. Tried the bay but lowest around $230. Looking for lower. anyone have any leads?
check your local HOH Footlocker

Just got my Oreo/Volts frm RRS, came in a bag aswell. But overall nice shoe. Only 2 flyknits i really need
I put my oreo volt up for sale on a FB group for 150 and got tons of hits. Then it hit me "WTF am I doing?!?!?!?"

Just said they sold. I couldnt let them go. I'd regret it and I'm not getting them back for retail.

I couldn't care about any limited collaborations but I'd really like to try these on and get a feel for them.  I had seen a video segment on them and they look great, I'm not a hardcore runner but I'd still be curious to see how they hold up and if there are any issues over the long term.

I did a search for them, found some matches on eBay but at outrageous prices.  They'd have to give me a post-workout massage to justify $500.

These are trainers but I like the white/black/yellow colorway...

Nike-Flyknit-Trainer-HTM-1.jpg
how many of y'all would pay $500 for this pair today? I know I would in a heartbeat.

Ok, so I was wearing my blk/wht racers today for the second time, and this happened.... Absolutely no clue how it happened or what to do [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Ok, so I was wearing my blk/wht racers today for the second time, and this happened.... Absolutely no clue how it happened or what to do [emoji]128553[/emoji]

This happened multiple times with my MC racers.
What I did was I applied superglue where the string is still attached. Then cut the excess.
Worked for me.

What happened was you pulled the collar or the tongue too much when the shoe wasnt loosen enough and snapped the flywire.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom