OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Lol sup man. I no longer visit that site. I feel like NT has more to offer and more mature collectors. Are you still on there? With what handle?
Haha...I have not logged into ISS since 2005...My handle was Flatfoot888..

Been out of the loop with shoes...just got back in 2012..after the TB3 re-released 

Im bout to cancel my order if anyone else wants to jump on it...not gonna pay $200 for kicks with soles like that

Last edited:

I did my Birthday yesterday.  Nice and Yeezy.
Get a refund cause Ye didn't wear racers.. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Rumors were a few months ago that an OG Oreo restock was planned for Spring '15 due to high demand. It was posted somewhere in this thread but I have no idea where. Not sure how valid so we just gotta wait and see.

Summer, not Spring.

Been a minute but I'll drop in w/ the Birdman hand rub.

Patience is a virtue to master if you're a Racer fan, more in a minute.

There was some confusion on the crimson/volts but there are actually two different versions. The one with the mixed weave will be here late March, early April likely.

As Illy mentioned, there isn't a Lucid restock - 301 is the Sport Turquoise/Volt mixed weave, doing at the same time as the Crimson/Volt.

There is in fact a "Multi 2.0" that was speculated; it'll be here this year.

Back to patience... If you can wait another 13-15 months...OG Multis AND Neo Turquoise can be had. Yep, retro release for 2016. And OG Oreo re-re-release

The hype behind the B/W release has been so unexpected/successful they are returning in addition to Neo & Multi, but in OG white tongue form in '16 (hopefully with white laces as they should've done originally).

The tan/blue Racers are legit also, no PS. They are part of three styles that will feature Blue Lagoon (similar to the Hyper Punch focus last fall).

And for the few like myself who actually liked the Fireberry/Volts, next year bros.

Good luck to you all :pimp:

Last edited:

Get a refund cause Ye didn't wear racers.. 
mean.gif

Boy am I out of the loop.

I bought these on eBay stated as Yeezy.  I didn't even know KW was  Yeezy till just now.  I just thought Yeezy sounded cool, and would put a play on words.  What a gross error I have made! lolz.  Oh well.   None the less I have some black and white racers and they are wicked.   

Back
Top Bottom