OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

but Ye did'nt wear the black and white racers dough. 
roll.gif

y'all are beasting on a running store

RRS does not care about your flyknit collections

if the color is out of stock, they will suggest you buy a different color or shoe.

Real world shopping over there, what are they DOING!?
Repped for that. Honestly. People seem to be confusing RRS for a Sneaker Boutique. If RRS didn't have racers on their site in the first place, half of the people on this thread would have no idea their site existed. They absolutely do not seek to cater to sneakerheads and hypebeasts. The only reason they have racers on their site is to offer them for function, not fashion. They couldn't have anticipated the profusion of preorders they received, and mistakes happened. Nothing is going to change that. Sorry some people got screwed, but complaining about isn't going to change anything. Be patient and wait for NDC to go live.

**** RRS. I didn't get a cancellation email for my pre-order that I put through on September 22, 2014. They now claim they are OOS on all sizes on the B/W Racers and they didn't send me one. I asked them how did some people get their order even after placing their order after me. They replied "We did not get any of these in size 10" from Nike. This is absolutely ridiculous and I'm cheesed as hell.

What the **** is the point of a pre-order when you can't even fulfill the demand?

SMH.

I was talking through this with a buddy of mine and this is my theory when it comes to the RRS preorders. They don't anticipate the sort of demand that this sort of shoe will generate so they just open up a free-for-all preorder. In most cases, they do this for another random shoe and the demand is reasonable and they get enough in stock to cover all the preorders. But in the case of something like these racers, they don't realize how crazy it's going to be and they take way too many preorders. They then get less stock than they anticipated and you see what happened here.

I'm not saying it's right. If you're going to have preorders for shoes, you should probably have some sense of what you're inventory situation is going to look like but I'm guessing they base that off of previous colorways and anticipate a certain number of pairs. RRS is probably not going to change their system just because one pair of shoes causes issues though. Just my guess.

Last edited:
Guise we get it, rrs isn't NDC can we move on. When hype is mixed with price (less than retail) you get this. RRS blew up and I'm sure they weren't expecting it.

Might as well wait till 2016 for mc to come back out then you could attempt to cop 2 for that price. Then again might be hard to get one with all the beasts

It
interesting...pic source? If Footlocker starts getting all the Racer releases it might make it easier to cop

Footlocker has the B/W ones in. Confirmed, birthday coupon works as well. They had the 2 previous colors as well already. Guess they'll start to carry them now.

Could be HOH, someone mentioned pages back that their local HOH had some racers.

Back
Top Bottom