OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Called my local footlockers and none of them have them (DFW). 

One footlocker didn't even know what the Flyknit Racer was..
mean.gif

Called my local footlockers and none of them have them (DFW). 

One footlocker didn't even know what the Flyknit Racer was..:smh:

Most won't. Just go in the store lol.

Houston has them. Go to a bigger store or a HOH that has a footlocker next door.

Most won't. Just go in the store lol.

Houston has them. Go to a bigger store or a HOH that has a footlocker next door.
I got a House of Hoops 4 miles from me and one in Dallas. Are they guaranteed to have them in stock today? Can't ever trust those disgruntled employees on the phone. 
mean.gif

Just called my local HOH /Raleigh, NC/, no dice. Hadn't even heard of the Racer either.

That would have made my week exponentially better. 

House of Hoops Galleria in Houston has a pair of the "BHM" 
tongue.gif
 in size 11.  Maybe more than one in stock?  HOH Memorial didn't even know what a racer was.  Just a heads up.

Footlocker at the Galleria Dallas has the team orange racer in stock for those who want it... 
nerd.gif
 no B/W though.

****, they have my size but they won't do phone orders for 48 hours. If anyone is near that area and can pickup that would be amazing.
just got that same ********. lady took all my information and said she would verify my shipping address and call me back. another lady called back and no phone order until Thursday
mean.gif

She did tell me that they are small running store in CHICAGO and there is a chance they'll have them come Thursday....LOL
roll.gif

Would also paypal if someone is in the in area and can pick up a size 10

Man, these Nike employees are pretty clueless.  Just spoke to Niketown L.A., and I ask for the all black and white Racer, and the guys says "oh yeah, we don't have them, but they are on line".  I said "no they aren't on line" and he says "you mean the ones with the lime green bottom".  Wow -- I mean, what does ALL BLACK AND WHITE mean to you?
roll.gif

Man, these Nike employees are pretty clueless.  Just spoke to Niketown L.A., and I ask for the all black and white Racer, and the guys says "oh yeah, we don't have them, but they are on line".  I said "no they aren't on line" and he says "you mean the ones with the lime green bottom".  Wow -- I mean, what does ALL BLACK AND WHITE mean to you?
roll.gif

I usually just give them the style code so I don't have to banter with them. That way, they know exactly what I'm talking about and can disappoint me without any hesitation.

roll.gif

Yall act like there's only one nike store in this Los angeles area lol

Back
Top Bottom