OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
To my DC MD VA family.
Called all the House of Hoops FTL in the area. Hyattsville, MD just got shipment this morning. Drove straight there. Picked up two size 10's

Good thing I decide to work from home on this snowy day. No holds or phone orders unfortunately.
Repped. Hope that means Springfield, Pentagon, or Tyson's HoH FTL get them in soon. Hyattsville's a bit too far for me.

this thread is blowing up as if it were release day and everyone coming in here updating their checkout process

everyone hopefully can aaron rogers and R E L A X. Having these hit FTL or HOH is a good thing, means they will be easier to grab once retailers get shipments. This is not a launch product so there is no one final release date. As stores get their shipments, they'll put them up on shelves.

I seriously wonder what is going on with Nike.com not releasing it yet, I wonder if they are truly sold out.

once NCD and NT's finally release the floodgates there are going to be lots of returns and or people stuck with multiple pairs!  
roll.gif

Someone snagged an 11.5 before I could at FootLocker Santa Monica. They said they do have a 9.5 and something about the shipments getting messed up so they might be getting some at different times.

I seriously wonder what is going on with Nike.com not releasing it yet, I wonder if they are truly sold out.
check twitter homie...Nike has stated numerous times now that they are planning on a restock on NDC and it should happen "soon".

man...watching this thread is ridiculous. i see now how fortunate i was to get mine 2 weeks ago from my RRS pre-order. now i can sit back and watch the rest of the craziness.

Hope all that really want them get them for retail or less. 

Resell price is definitely going to plummet now.

Paying $160 after tax, you'll only net ~$30-50 after ebay & paypal fees IF you're able to sell at $220-240 which looks like where its heading very soon. No thanks, Jeff.

So good luck to whoever's trying to "capitalize"

Resell price is definitely going to plummet now.

Paying $160 after tax, you'll only net ~$30-50 after ebay & paypal fees IF you're able to sell at $220-240 which looks like where its heading very soon. No thanks, Jeff.

So good luck to whoever's trying to "capitalize"
This is an excellent point. I don't know who people think they're fooling. I've started to think about that when I'm about to put something up on eBay. After the bay's final value fee, PayPal, and shipping, you'd really have to find a sucker in order for resell to be adventageous in regards to the racer. Not worth the trouble. As someone already mentioned, these days people have more money than brains.

SF Center Footlocker has pairs but won't sell them. Multiple stock lookups from other FTLs in the area show inventory at SF Center, but when I went to the store they wouldn't sell it to me.

Unless they lost their stock in the warehouse merger, it's still coming. The only size that was ever available on NDC was 4.5.

Im sure itll be easy to cop when the full drop hits, with a little effort anyways. Its not a shoe to sleep on but dont expect it to last more than a couple days (if that). Should be out fully by the weekend/early next week and dry up again by next weekend.

No B/w at ntla.

They did finally have the Seahawks pair if anyone is interested.

So for the west side fellas, no go at ntla, HOH bev center, and grove Nike running store.

Back
Top Bottom