OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
For my DMV peeps, it's a no-go at the Columbia Mall HOH/Footlocker (checked both). :smh:

Walked in and asked, and dude said he knew exactly what shoe I was talking about (apparently he's looking for a pair too); said they don't have any in stock and aren't expecting to receive them.

Odd sizes. Looks like you have to call in to place your order. That's probably why it was down for a while.

one of my ragrets with racers. Not sure why i returned cheetos to RRS. I wasnt feeling them at the time.

Last edited:
one of my ragrets with racers. Not sure why i returned cheetos to RRS. I wasnt feeling them at the time.

My "ragrets" were selling my Total Orange Racers and Total Orange/Blue Trainers for ~$110 each... I should've kept both since I only got them for $70 late December 2012 and early 2014. They would've logged some nice mileage :smh:

Last edited:
In the group that also returned their cheeto flyknits after getting them for $70.

Oh well, don't think I would have wore them much anyways.

House of hoops San Francisco centre has a size 13.
They released today at 12pm. Employee told me they didn't even know they were getting them.

guy at NTLA told me when they do get it, all of the employees will be eating. I looked at him like what, why would you tell me that?

Employees usually have to wait like everyone else to get most (hyped) releases. I guess since these didnt have an official release date they can get them right away. Nike employees still have to wait 2 days to use their disco though.

Employees usually have to wait like everyone else to get most (hyped) releases. I guess since these didnt have an official release date they can get them right away. Nike employees still have to wait 2 days to use their disco though.
From what i heard, Employees cant get discounts on racers anymore

Does anybody know if FTL carries any other CWs other than the Hyper Punch/Volts, Hyper Jade, and now B/Ws?
I've seen the colorways at HoH in South Coast, but not sure where you live.  Should be carrying the B/Ws as well.

Back
Top Bottom