OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I've heard from multiple people they're getting through. Maybe depends on who answers the phone?

Denied as well. While I was on the phone I could hear their phones ringing and the employees mentioning black and white shoes. Maybe they're getting swamped with calls now and cut it off?

Last edited:
Denied as well. While I was on the phone I could hear their phones ringing and the employees mentioning black and white shoes. Maybe they're getting swamped with calls now and cut it off?
There's most likely hundreds of people lurking this thread right now. They probably got 50 phone calls the second s dubl hit reply :lol:.

Last edited:
i think this is most likely the case.

Last edited:
Went to local HOH/FTL (West Michigan area) asked if they were gonna get the B/Ws and guy said, "Prolly not". Told him I had the SKU and asked if he could do a stock location he said sure let's try. Took two seconds to check, said he could order 'em. Swiped the card have 'em delivered no problem. Was in and out in 5 minutes. Easy cheese. (size 10).

Went to local HOH/FTL (West Michigan area) asked if they were gonna get the B/Ws and guy said, "Prolly not". Told him I had the SKU and asked if he could do a stock location he said sure let's try. Took two seconds to check, said he could order 'em. Swiped the card have 'em delivered no problem. Was in and out in 5 minutes. Easy cheese. (size 10).
I did this already and I am hoping it comes through.

What's the SKU

What's the SKU
Posted previously in this thread. White sticker.

Personally, I like the color combination. It's too bad I'm some play right now where I won't have opportunity to buy them.

Back
Top Bottom