OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Sorry for this question and ive been trying to search the thread. But how do the racers fit? TTS? I wear flyknit chukkas in a size 9 if that helps.

Sorry for this question and ive been trying to search the thread. But how do the racers fit? TTS? I wear flyknit chukkas in a size 9 if that helps.
not sure if srs. did you even see the thread title?
sick.gif

For the Racers, go half size up. I'm a 9.5 in Kobe 8s, and determined that size 10 in Racers to be the best fit, and my feet are narrow.

Trainers are True-to-size.

how did it ever get like this... after whats his face and whats her name wore them the hype went up a bit but now its like everyone on that flyknit tip
haha. And he didn´t even wear them! I very much hope dudes are not getting them because they saw Kim wear these. 
mean.gif

haha. And he didn´t even wear them! I very much hope dudes are not getting them because they saw Kim wear these. 
mean.gif
It may have started with Ye and KK but now it's just the snowball hype effect. Folks beasting just because they see others beast. A lot of dudes hyping them now weren't even aware of the original celebrity hype.

i think IG had a lot to do with it... i see dudes asking for anything flyknit not even knowing about the difference between shoes... some people still dont know what flyknit is lol

I don't care what the title says, but i always go up .5 size with racers. Made the mistake of buying my true size for the first time with seahawks a couple of weeks ago, and it was awful.

But everyone's feet is different. I'd suggest going to a store and trying them on, if you can.

My San Diego NT'ers, visiting from Toronto on a work event. They will shuttle me to mall in La Jolla or the Carlsbad Premium outlets. Which will have a better chance of getting the black and white racers ?? Thanks in advance

the hype is nothing new, there are just more people posting in this thread. more popular colorways have sold out fairly quick and flooded ebay for around $200 in the past, it just so happens there has been a string of unpopular colorways up until the black/white racers

My San Diego NT'ers, visiting from Toronto on a work event. They will shuttle me to mall in La Jolla or the Carlsbad Premium outlets. Which will have a better chance of getting the black and white racers ?? Thanks in advance
well I've called 3 FTL in SD that usually get all the good stuff and Nike Running in Fashion Valley and nobody has them in stock or in their system. 2 FTLs claimed NO in town has them in a radius of at most 40 mile radius, so sounds like SD is dry.

Back
Top Bottom