OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
My sources are telling me that NFI is getting a new shipment of the BHM racers today...I am gonna drop by during lunch break since I work around the corner from there...

Sole swapping (PS) via IG

The Racer upper on a Free Run sole or LR sole... ZOMG! [emoji]128561[/emoji]

Last edited:
ended up grabbing a 13 from NT NYC. I normally wear a 12... Think a full size will be to much of a diff? I have a couple of racers in a 12.5 and they feel ok

ended up grabbing a 13 from NT NYC. I normally wear a 12... Think a full size will be to much of a diff? I have a couple of racers in a 12.5 and they feel ok
Steam them if they're a little big. You'll get some shrinkage out of that

Last edited:
Put them on your feet? Why do you need to ask strangers what to do in this situation? 

when did you hit up nt nyc? do you know what other sizes were left? i plan on going there after work today.

My San Diego NT'ers, visiting from Toronto on a work event. They will shuttle me to mall in La Jolla or the Carlsbad Premium outlets. Which will have a better chance of getting the black and white racers ?? Thanks in advance
La Jolla has an HOH. If you are able to go to Fashion Valley Mall, they have an HOH and a Nike Running store.

Back
Top Bottom