OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Man some of y'all like to talk about everybodys business.  I paid up to 900 a pair for my three mixed htm's in size 9.  I was thinking they were going to run .5 size big, because so many people were saying that.  It turns out they are true to size, i'm a 9.5.  So now the 9's are up for sale.  If you don't want to purchase or make an offer, that is all good.  But haters quit hating, you do your thing i do mine.  I don't comment on someone complaining about paying 150$ for a flyknit trainer, when they are well worth it, so quit commenting about what I do, thats me, not you.  

BTW.  In my experience racer flyknit, trainer flyknit and lunar flyknits all fit true to size.  As long as you tie your shoes.

I was perusing eBay and I saw that DrUgolini still has his Flyknit HTM's up for sale. I had to go way back to see the original posts. It has been up there for 8 months now! Damn! Only a few pairs up there though. My favorite Flyknits to date.

Just remember to cancel before the year long membership is up, otherwise they charge 20 dollars I think.

^ Pretty much. My feet pronate and when I run in my Racers I feel like half my foot is hitting the pavement through the mesh and not the actual outsole (hope that makes sense).

Did you guys go with your true size on the original trainers? I did that on my first pair but I'm thinking of exchanging my second pair for a half size up.

I just got my 2 pairs of whites and they have the extra padding. I think TTS if your getting models with the padding and I was alright with .5 size down on my greens without padding. I'm just hoping they break in/stretch with increased wears. It's a doubled edged sword for me since my right foot is significantly smaller(2-3 sizes) so if I go up to 9s I'll have slippage there. Really wish I knew if that first pair of 9s I returned had padding or not....I returned and was set on 8.5's since I didn't like the excess fabric/pinching up front.

Anyone know where I can get these shipped to/in Canada?

Particularly looking for the volt, red, blue or black trainers. Seems like everywhere that carries them offers only US shipping.

Gonna probably order the white color way

CX13N165

You have to sign up for their VIP membership which is like $2. Worth it.

Yeah especially when you look at it as buy 4 pair of Flyknits get the 5th one free. :D The best online sneaker membership perk I've discovered so far. I'm definitely going to get my $2 worth out this membership. Hell... I might to just buckle down, fade the $20 and keep the membership after a year if their inventory continues to interest me.

Dam.....Was waiting to win a little at poker to buy the orange/black off NDC.....just got home and now they're out. man o man.....hopefully somewhere else restocks them soon. May be done after the orange. Black/White/Green/Orange.........need nothin else I don't think.

First Flyknit Trainer fakes are starting to show up
Example:

Looks like a leather like upper with perforations and colored dots. Freaking hilarious!

@anagnos92 Damn, that's a steal. May I ask where?

A guy on eBay. He runs a store called the "dope factory". I found him on eBay. he has 7 pairs of volts in a size 13 left (I guess size is too big for Italy) and he's got em listed for like 230 plus 30 shipping but jus shoot him and offer and he accepts. All legit and his rep is amazing. Best deal I've gotten in a while and super happy!

Back
Top Bottom