OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
are these really only a sample or are planned for summer? i need these in my life. also are the womens dolphins colorway dropping soon? need a 13 in them. 
f0b63e88_nike-lunar-flyknit-multi-color-summer-2013-sample-8.jpeg

Last edited:

NO, they are the turquoise ones. Blue glows are sold out!

are these really only a sample or are planned for summer? i need these in my life. also are the womens dolphins colorway dropping soon? need a 13 in them. 

[ATTACHMENT=2322]nike-lunar-flyknit-multi-color-summer-2013-sample-8.jpeg (125k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

As of right now, just a sample.

These just came in. I went up half a size from my Volt Racers and they feel MUCH better. Still prefer the Volt CW though...

Bonus:

Last edited:
Red Racers are nice, but I wish they came with the original laces the flyknits first started with. Not that big of a deal though.

Does any site have the Fly Knit Trainers in the OG black/white or volt color? That RW has the volt in an 11, I need in a 10.5

Grey Racers look pretty boring IMO. The main appeal of the Racers from an aesthetically standpoint is the contrast between the black inner and the coloured outer. That said I will probably end up buying them :smh:

:rofl:

COT DAMN YOU SPEAK NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH SIR.repped x2 your pictures too.any chance of those red chukkas on feet,and with jeans?

Last edited:
That may be a lot easier for people to remember
I know the difference between a black and white swoosh lol. But I asked because you posted this..(blue/black is what I'm referring to)
If anyone is still looking for the tur blue/black, black/white or white/black, check out
Runningwarehouse.com
Solesportsrunning.com
Run.com
They were available in multiple sizes a couple days ago. A couple of the sites were free shipping. I paid 150 for the turquoise blues

anybody have any info on these? Somebody has them up on ebay for sale. They are called the london elite

Damn man I slacked on the white trainers on run.com .. Any sites that still have the white trainers in a 10.5?

I know the difference between a black and white swoosh lol. But I asked because you posted this..(blue/black is what I'm referring to)
Yeah that's my bad. I put turquoise blue but i shoud've left the blue out. I think the newer turquoise one have a turquoise swoosh on them though. I just ordered them hopefully they don't look too bad. I'll have to settle for these until something similar to those blue glows arrive

Good looks on Road Runner Sports. I made sure to add a reminder to my calendar for a week prior from now in 2014 to cancel the VIP membership, but I think this could definitely come in handy in the future if I buy more from them. Total shipped to CA was $132 for the Lime/Black FNTs.

Back
Top Bottom