OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Man, you guys are something else :smh:

When i was keeping all the tricks to myself you would call me selfish and a **** but now that you know the trick you dont want anybody else to know it ? 

That "trick" was rode hard and put away wet by all the "IT" guys.

The best thing to do was to make it public, force Nike to patch it up and then hack a new way, keep the new exploit to yourself until that one gets put through the ringer.

Rinse and repeat, it's a vicious cycle.

Last edited:

When i was keeping all the tricks to myself you would call me selfish and a **** but now that you know the trick you dont want anybody else to know it ? 
Double edged sword. People on nt only look out for themselves. Hope whoever doesn't share the info gets banned from ndc

Y'all know that not everyone understood what that post by sskarizm meant. I read it and it makes no sense to me how to backdoor still.

Bunch of greedy A******* in here

I appreciate those who DM'd me and gave me assistance, but those who just posted sarcastic S*** or just said research, y'all know what can can suck

sheesh

Y'all know that not everyone understood what that post by sskarizm meant. I read it and it makes no sense to me how to backdoor still.

I appreciate those who DM'd me and gave me assistance, but those who just posted sarcastic S*** or just said research, y'all know what can can suck
damn 
roll.gif

The info is readily available if you take the time to read, so I don't blame people for not wanting to spoon feed you and 100's of lurkers, but I'm glad you were able to follow SOME instructions at least.

This info has been out for a while, it's really only beneficial on restocks. Be thankful someone gave you a glimpse of ,"the other side". The focus should be devoted to getting codes for SNKRS app, that's the real advantage right now. The real work is being around when products go live to take advantage of this tiny little exploit. I oopd a few pairs today and i also tried to help people with the first restock date. It's just a matter of staying on top of things. The end.

The info is readily available if you take the time to read, so I don't blame people for not wanting to spoon feed you and 100's of lurkers, but I'm glad you were able to follow SOME instructions at least.
No one asked to be "Spoon Fed" jerkoff. I simply asked to be pointed in the right direction, "Go Research" is not the answer when you don't know something. Decent folks lend a hand not just give a snide remark. I read about 20 pages and came away more confused but oh well guess its not for me. Again Thanks to those who tried to help. 

Man, you guys are something else 
mean.gif

EXACTLY

We need our own access codes to forums lol. Have to have X amount of posts like you do on the buy/sell forum.
How would you ever be able to access a thread with a post requirement if you couldnt get into one to post?
Have a general area? It's not going probably happen, so it was more just a comment. Anyway, I don't think most people care about the posts to help people. Personal opinion is people get upset when lurkers are in the forum, people want constant spoon feeding, or asking for oops amid the chaos. Like people you haven't heard a peep all the sudden wanting handouts. Completely different when people have been in the thread for while vice people you've never even seen in here or other threads. 

We all need help, that's why we're here and to see what's coming out. But trust me, I show up several times a day to keep my "finger on the pulse" so to speak. I wish I could just dash through NT once a day to gather what I need. But truth of the matter is it takes work keeping up with all these forums. You didn't like it when people wanted all the answers during the test or answers to the homework that's due next period. Most people feel the same way. Just posting and showing your presence goes a long way. I'm not on the cutting edge of IT, but I try to read.

This info has been out for a while, it's really only beneficial on restocks. Be thankful someone gave you a glimpse of ,"the other side". The focus should be devoted to getting codes for SNKRS app, that's the real advantage right now. The real work is being around when products go live to take advantage of this tiny little exploit. I oopd a few pairs today and i also tried to help people with the first restock date. It's just a matter of staying on top of things. The end.
SNKRS has already been bypassed, too ...

No one asked to be "Spoon Fed" jerkoff. I simply asked to be pointed in the right direction, "Go Research" is not the answer when you don't know something. Decent folks lend a hand not just give a snide remark. I read about 20 pages and came away more confused but oh well guess its not for me. Again Thanks to those who tried to help. 

EXACTLY
You're messing with their source of income, man. Peeps gotta eat. If you buy one shoe, they'd make 60 bucks less. That's why they're not willing to help. 

EXACTLY
LOL

Some of you guys are too much..  For ***** and giggles, I used the search button  and it was on the first page of results!  
roll.gif

They're the hottest shoe after the Yeezy 750 Boost.

It's crazy. Sea Hawks, the 49ers, the Gya/Blk/Vlt, etc sat but the B/w set everyone off like all MC Flyknit does now.

lmao. salty

lmao. salty
I'm not salty at all, just didn't like the stupid answers I received. I asked for Dm's on some assistance, got 2 from people trying to be helpful but got 4 from jerks saying stupid chit. If you don't wanna help thats fine just shut up and move along no one needs your smart *** remarks.

I forgot all of you were born ready on how to backdoor and never asked a question from anybody else....

@sskarizm  was right with what he said above. He shouldn't have helped you guys cuz you went from fam to all of a sudden tough guys with big mouths

The 13 is just sitting there taunting me I even got to check out with it once got passed PayPal and when I went back to confirm shipping it told me OOS Which I've never even seen before on nike.com

Many copped that wouldn't have otherwise, including me. Don't mind them selfish haters. Keep em coming, I for one am appreciative for the backdoor trick. Props.

Back
Top Bottom