OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Y
you missed all the "restocks" and missed reading about all the people who can't eat for themselves complain about all the "greedy" people in this thread. Pretty entertaining.

The last part sounds more like headaches, not fun. :lol:

So restocks did happen?

What do most of you guys do everyday? Stay checking up on shoes to buy everyday or what??!

Shoes are life for you guys or what? Lol

The last part sounds more like headaches, not fun. :lol:

So restocks did happen?
I think there was going to be a restock but the back door opened up again and people ate while others complained about members being greedy for basically not sharing a detailed tutorial on how to change a few numbers in a URL.

Last edited:

I guess you found those on craigslist.  I was talking to the seller, she said they were exclusives for Nike athletes.  
Yeah, I asked him about it an that's what he told me. Not really appealing to me, but that's cool. Another racer sample, anyway.

Yeah, I asked him about it an that's what he told me. Not really appealing to me, but that's cool. Another racer sample, anyway.
Too much pink for my liking, its a woman selling them.  Where did you find that listing?  I don't even see it, and I'm in LA, and you're in NC.  Lol.

Too much pink for my liking, its a woman selling them.  Where did you find that listing?  I don't even see it, and I'm in LA, and you're in NC.  Lol.
I was asking the seller about shipping the white tongue black and white racers to me, but they were sold. She sent me a photo of those though, asking if I was interested. Someone had posted the link to her ad in this thread earlier today.

:lol: Got it. Thanks for the responses KingsCrossing, Nickthestick91, meniac. Time to learn the BD and wait.

I was asking the seller about shipping the white tongue black and white racers to me, but they were sold. She sent me a photo of those though, asking if I was interested. Someone had posted the link to her ad in this thread earlier today.
Yeah, my friend picked up those Racers, both pairs for $180 shipped.  The Black and white and the grey pair.  I asked her if she had any other running flyknits and she showed me those as well.  

Yeah, my friend picked up those Racers, both pairs for $180 shipped.  The Black and white and the grey pair.  I asked her if she had any other running flyknits and she showed me those as well.  
Nice nice, that's a great snag. I just wish I could find the greyscale's in a 10.

That is pretty cool.  What other exclusive colorways are there for Nike Athletes?

I saw a runner with a blue lateral with an orange medial side racer the other day and was wondering what colorway was that.

That is pretty cool.  What other exclusive colorways are there for Nike Athletes?

I saw a runner with a blue lateral with an orange medial side racer the other day and was wondering what colorway was that.
Were they like this? That sound's pretty sick.

there's also a MI wolverine cw that was floating around a while back. those Fireberry's will release in the future as per d e beatup

reminiscent of the NY Knicks cw Trainer
Yeah, I was looking at them^ to see if he might have confused them for the trainers, but they were described as being colorblocked like the racers. It definitely did bring these to mind though. Nike exclusives & samples, *sigh* a whole new level of unattainable, unless you're Marv or ya got that guap. 
laugh.gif

Fireberry flyknit racer. Was suppose to drop last year but didnt drop. Owned a pair before so i know these pretty well
yup, I guess looking back, I had probably seen them posted on a couple of different Flyknit instagrams in the past couple of months, but they were evidently pretty forgettable, haha. 

Anybody looking for a uni red trainer+ in a 8? Not DS. This isn't a steal either but I figured they are hard to come by so somebody might want

Back
Top Bottom