OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Anymore info? Never seen these..wish the 1st page could get all samples info as well
Those were worn by a few Olympians who weren't represented by a country.

Not sure if they're the actual pairs that were worn by those athletes, but there are a couple of pairs in the wild.

Last edited:
So I have the b/w trainers
any suggestions on repainting the bottom sole. A little nail polish got on it. Used polish remover to get it off and obviously took some of the black off. Want to repaint and make it look gd again. Thanks

NT Fam,

Since this hype blew up on Flyknits I figured I'd ask in case I'm out the country or can't get them.

About 1.5 years ago I hooked up 20+ NTers with various racers and trainers (yes blk/whts, and sequoias also) under retail.

Wandering if I can get a heads up or someone could look out for a 9.5 in the Oreo 2.0 and MC 2.0. Not reselling, both are going to be worn.

Thanks fellas, just PM me.

The oreo 2.0 laces look different from the OG oreo and the OG racers. Was this the first racer to have this kind of laces or was it already used previously?

Either Oreos > Blk/white imo

Was one of the first to report the blk/wht at footlockers. Passed multiple times for Oreos instead. Prefer the blend of Flyknits over solid colors imo.

Back
Top Bottom