OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Like em. But digging the Flyknit Tr 5.0 more. Ordered 3 in W11

Are these womens?

Last edited:
only if those come with the shoe trees! :rofl:

In the new balance thread people were emailing an ikea in Pittsburgh for the trees, but it was like 2$ a pair plus tax and 30 for shipping.
seriously sucks those are being discontinued

lol i sold a pair of shoes to someone via ig and he asked where are the shoe trees.. i just shook my head like wtf

damn lol :lol:

when i sell kicks i need to take the pics with shoe trees. guess it makes them more appealing

Hypebeasts about to start paying resale for those shoe trees now that they're discontinued :lol:

So the new Oreo 2s don't have ribbon laces from what I see.
Thin rope laces > ribbon laces.  Glad nike decided to go with the thin ropes on these as those ribbon laces would magically untie themselves every five minutes which was really annoying!
Oreo 2s = easy pass. Gonna wait for the rerelease of og oreos. but living those mc 2.0s
Ain't never gonna happen man.  Take it with a grain of salt, but I was told in confidence by a reliable source that Racers are done after this year.

Hypebeasts about to start paying resale for those shoe trees now that they're discontinued
laugh.gif
headin' to my local Ikea now and stacking up.. went there a few days ago and sold out.. restock today! no seriously.. I will pick up a few.. prolly use them for the Free's since those like to fold up  and they look semi weird.. haha...

headin' to my local Ikea now and stacking up.. went there a few days ago and sold out.. restock today! no seriously.. I will pick up a few.. prolly use them for the Free's since those like to fold up  and they look semi weird.. haha...
well if you want to pick me up like 50 pairs ill pay all fees and make it worth your while :smile:

Last edited:

well if you want to pick me up like 50 pairs ill pay all fees and make it worth your while :smile:
dang!! gotta remember they're "limited edition".. so be prepared to pay up bro.. 
wink.gif

but seriously though, when I get some time, I'll swing by and grab as many as I can and will let you know. they seem to be a popular item there. 

lol yeah hope so if that's the case.  I didn't believe him either but it never made sense that they just cut the trainer out the cycle suddenly, so anything is possible from the big tick.

Back
Top Bottom