OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Happy Easter FLYKNIT FAM!!!

U gonna find out when they release ?
nah just setting up some PMs. I dont want these so im just gonna gather some info to post on here.

one thing to remember is that Size? was the first site to release the B/Ws so you guys might wanna keep an eye out.

Last edited:
nah just setting up some PMs. I dont want these so im just gonna gather some info to post on here.

one thing to remember is that Size? was the first site to release the B/Ws so you guys might wanna keep an eye out.
What's a pm. Remember last time u helped out the community. People starting acting like females and trying to keep your thing a secret with the bw racers.

so rss delayed the hot cheetos and lucid mix pairs until april 13th, i hope what happened with bw doesnt happen again

why are some people asking for an oop? arent both the oreo and mc 2.0s going to be on ndc?

why are some people asking for an oop? arent both the oreo and mc 2.0s going to be on ndc?
i think it's safe to say that bots are gonna eat them up.

no one was expecting the mc flyknit air maxes to drop on NDC and when they did, it was an instant sellout. 

i think it's safe to say that bots are gonna eat them up.
no one was expecting the mc flyknit air maxes to drop on NDC and when they did, it was an instant sellout. 

Pretty much. Bots and that backdoor glitch makes getting flyknits on NDC impossible unless you're at your computer all the time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom