OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I think even with the email alert from a page monitor service, by the time you read the email you would be too late. We saw what happened with the B/W Flyknit racers, Flyknit Lunar 3's, and just recently the Flyknit Air Max.

BTW, Turquoise/Volt pre-order up on RRS.

Last edited:
i think it's safe to say that bots are gonna eat them up.

no one was expecting the mc flyknit air maxes to drop on NDC and when they did, it was an instant sellout. 

everything that has any hype at all will sell out. The MC maxes sat at my local ES for a few days before they sold out.

I just laughed out loud to myself in class imagining how many kids would lose it if I just posted....

Go go go !

Let's do this
pimp.gif

:rofl:

If anything it will be like the Flyknit multicolor max release. Load them a little by before and have them drop the next morning with the rest of the drops.

If you are active on Twitter you should be straight. Dudes get the giggles whenever they have "secret" info and they always say if anything gets loaded on Nike.

These will most likely drop on the same sites as the original release, which was extremely easy to obtain.

No need to kill yourselves over stress with these page monitors man :lol:

I'm thinking of buying nike flyknit trainers, how do they fit guys? my foot is 10.5, i usually cop 11s though in my lunarglides and roshes but i notice the 11 is big on roshe

Back
Top Bottom