OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
photo%25201.JPG

Took this pic when I got the MC in hand. I wasn't really feeling them until I saw the colors pop under blacklight.

I dunno, figured this would be better looking at than lame attempts at memes..

No they're the "Stadium Milan HTM exclusive"

aka the GR flyknit racer MC that sat on Nike.com for weeks in 2013

I'm thinking of buying nike flyknit trainers, how do they fit guys? my foot is 10.5, i usually cop 11s though in my lunarglides and roshes but i notice the 11 is big on roshe

I'd go with the 11. It seems like you're in between sizes. Roshes fit big because the toebox is roomy

I'm thinking of buying nike flyknit trainers, how do they fit guys? my foot is 10.5, i usually cop 11s though in my lunarglides and roshes but i notice the 11 is big on roshe

I'd go with the 11. It seems like you're in between sizes. Roshes fit big because the toebox is roomy
thanks man, yeah i have two pairs of lunarglides, 5 & 6 both fit good with 11 so i think i'll stick with that.. i just noticed when i size up my shoes are way more prone to creasing.

i dont have any flyknits but does the flyknit material still crease?

Flyknits don't crease, but you will notice a 20% increase in likes on IG if you put shoe trees in them
Have you seen some of the **** posted on IG lately with flyknits? If it's not the usual jumping from a puddle shot, then it's the toss the shoe in the air shot or my latest favourite, coffee in bed with your racers on.

thanks man, yeah i have two pairs of lunarglides, 5 & 6 both fit good with 11 so i think i'll stick with that.. i just noticed when i size up my shoes are way more prone to creasing.

i dont have any flyknits but does the flyknit material still crease?

They don't crease... I think that's why they appeal to so many people. It reminds me of how people used to like mesh toe box runners like the infrared 90's because of the mesh toe box.

snapped a quick pic. 2nd pair of bw's and royals in the closet.

i feel like the oreo2's are gonna be tricky to get

Last edited:
I'm going to have a look in nike town LDN tomorrow and hope they've got some left in my size. From the pictures they look like they've got the original laces instead of the ribbon ones? I'd love it if they are, I much prefer the OG ones.

Im sure it's already been said but has anyone in London asked a Niketown employee about a potential online release date?

Back
Top Bottom