OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Viabrasa (Brazillian Seller) on ebay is selling Crimson Laser/ Neo Turquoise Racers DS (check ebay for size i think he has most) for 220 PP INVOICE

Shipping time is 5-10 Business days (Usually a week or two)
repped.  good lookin out...but dammit no 9s...

saw those lucids on CL around the LA area, but $300 is too steep for racers...  

I'm about a 3 hour train journey from there.. Weird that they're sitting despite London being the capital of hypebeasts, yet they'll sell out in 30 seconds on NCD.
Oreo 2.0's still completely available in NikeTown Covent Garden as well as of last night.

i think i saw some pictures floating around internet with kaynee wearing the oreos 2.0 ? isnt he forbidden to wear nikes as long as he is signed by adidas or he has a special clause in his contract that allows him to wear anything he wants ? 

i think i saw some pictures floating around internet with kaynee wearing the oreos 2.0 ? isnt he forbidden to wear nikes as long as he is signed by adidas or he has a special clause in his contract that allows him to wear anything he wants ? 
So how many pairs u gonna try to buy and flip....

I prefer trainers as well but racers definitely got the best colorways overall imo
True, but I think that's because they were discontinued. Blue Glow, Volt, Red, Black, and White. Sure they had some bright colors too, but initially had some great colorways.

I finally got my grails, MC Racers! The chase has finally came to an end
laugh.gif
Enjoy !

Best colorway on the Racer, in my opinion.

Just spoke with RRS, cancelled an order. Asked about current CW's and pre-orders. They mentioned that those Blue Lagoon/Volts may be able to be preordered, and the release with this is 'Bright Citrus'. I didn't go for either, but they're nice. She didn't confirm I can pre order them, but gave a late July release. And also said no B/W or OREO CW is on their list of upcoming Racers.. So my earlier guess that Nike would be hardest site to get Oreo2 from and to try to look elsewhere may be shot.. (Could be a Nike.com Exclusive or maybe even no online release?) IDK

Just spoke with RRS, cancelled an order. Asked about current CW's and pre-orders. They mentioned that those Blue Lagoon/Volts may be able to be preordered, and the release with this is 'Bright Citrus'. I didn't go for either, but they're nice. She didn't confirm I can pre order them, but gave a late July release. And also said no B/W or OREO CW is on their list of upcoming Racers.. So my earlier guess that Nike would be hardest site to get Oreo2 from and to try to look elsewhere may be shot.. (Could be a Nike.com Exclusive or maybe even no online release?) IDK
Could be.  I was told there'd be no online release for oreo 2s by staff at Nike, he seem pretty sure of himself but doubt floor staff are privy to that kind of info so dunno.  I think worst case scenario they'd be an in store release at NIke and maybe a select few stores like End.

Yea, and with no online release abroad only in store seems that may be more accurate than I'd like to believe! Hah- I don't think there's a store around me that even sells Racers. I've never seen em on anyone else or on store! I'm near Tampa though maybe over there?!

Could be.  I was told there'd be no online release for oreo 2s by staff at Nike, he seem pretty sure of himself but doubt floor staff are privy to that kind of info so dunno.  I think worst case scenario they'd be an in store release at NIke and maybe a select few stores like End.
welp there goes that...

Back
Top Bottom