OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
If it's in store and anything like the b/w I can scoop a few pairs I'll let ya know what I can get

Last edited:
after the whole blk/wht racer ordeal on rrs i'll take my chances anywhere else haha

oh damn, idc for those, im searching for the volt bottom, and oreo 2.0

if they dont go live on ndc, then i will have to resort to ebay, unless does anyone think nike stores will take phone orders?

Ordered a pair of the Torquoise/Volt off RRS. Had some other items in my cart and decided to take a chance on that Racer colorway. RRS VIP discount is great too. $134 before tax!!

I really don't understand why those are called turquoise/volt when they're clearly turquoise/green and purple. Makes no sense to me but I guess. I too always thought the "blue lagoons" we're the Turq/volts. What I want is the blue lagoons and multi 2.0 and I'll be good. Oreos 2.0s are a toss up.

Last edited:
I really don't understand why those are called turquoise/volt when they're clearly turquoise/green and purple. Makes no sense to me but I guess. I too always thought the "blue lagoons" we're the Turq/volts. What I want is the blue lagoons and multi 2.0 and I'll be good. Oreos 2.0s are a toss up.
but aren't those, these?

looks volt to me. 

Told a friend in London to check those stores for Oreo 2s, he picked up his pair today :pimp:. Sizes are scattered though he said, went to all 3 locations and it was the last one that had his size.

Thanks to that one guy who gave the information and break down on the UK release.

Last edited:

nike seems to put "volt" on a lot of there shoes that have no volt in them. 
that insole or that very tiny swoosh 
laugh.gif

uhm,
is there any chances that oreo 2.0 will be released worldwide?
because im sick of this waiting online store to sell it, futhermore i live in indonesia
please enlighten me

uhm,
is there any chances that oreo 2.0 will be released worldwide?
because im sick of this waiting online store to sell it, futhermore i live in indonesia
please enlighten me
If a store has received past racers they more than likely get them.

Just wait it out.

No racer has been limited/exclusive other than HTMs.

I see people saying that the Oreo 2.0 are exclusive to the London and Paris Nike stores but I refuse to believe it. Come on NDC, hook it up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom