OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i too ordered what I thought was my US size, only to get email confirmation for the wrong size. I have also gone ahead and emailed them. Hopefully with enough of us contacting them, we can get this figured out.

Just read on fb group that size in US is for wmns.... so in my case I ordered a US 9.5 i will end up getting a size 7 in mens. fml

hopefully my email reached them in time to fix it cause my 'proper' size is sold out :frown:

Just read on fb group that size in US is for wmns.... so in my case I ordered a US 9.5 i will end up getting a size 7 in mens. fml

hopefully my email reached them in time to fix it cause my 'proper' size is sold out :frown:

that would make sense with the way conversions are being made then, smh. I dont want an 8.5, I hope they get my email soon enough as well

UK don't know how to label the sz'n on their site?

Watch soon MLS will be better than the premier league
laugh.gif

Ahhh already got 3 pears of other stuff this month.. and possibly a fourth. Gonna have to wait for these babies some other time

Happy Flyknit Friday!

Last trainer collection pic before I let them go
frown.gif
  The market is stupid for these right now.

I ordered from prodirect but pretty sure they oversold like RRS. Got the confirmation email but waiting for the subsequent cancellation email now.

Last edited:
we'll see how many of us actually get the size we meant to order. i dont get why they'd list the US sizes in womens size, but UK sizes in mens :smh:

Now I'm back with service at the moment to see they are sold out :-(

That was probably one of the few chances I'll have to be on top of the game like that link-wise.

Here's hoping for another chance at retail
May we all prosper in our quest

we'll see how many of us actually get the size we meant to order. i dont get why they'd list the US sizes in womens size, but UK sizes in mens :smh:

If you click on the U.S. size drop box sizes 11-12 are listed twice.

With that said I already received a dispatched email for my wrong size order.

I sent them emails but it looks like they won't be able to respond as fast as their warehouse fulfilling orders.

Now I have to get rid of these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom