OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
If you click on the U.S. size drop box sizes 11-12 are listed twice.

With that said I already received a dispatched email for my wrong size order.

I sent them emails but it looks like they won't be able to respond as fast as their warehouse fulfilling orders.

Now I have to get rid of these.
Same boat. Got a 11.5 UK, but need a 11.5 US. Joints are prolly go be boats
sick.gif

nvm. checked my order confirmation and the status is out of stock..... then why the f would you let me place an order 
sick.gif

Last edited:
If you ordered using the EU size drop down box you should be fine with the correct size.

The U.S. size drop down box was the only one listed in women's sizing.

we might need to get some group PMs going to try and hook eachother up if we arnt able to get in touch with pro direct about this in time. I still havnt gotten a dispatch email, or a response to my email so hopefully they get back to me in time. Its only 4:45 over there right now, so im still holding out hope I get a response in the next couple hours

My order is all over the place, confirmation says no shipping information, but I created an account before I checked out lol

I also only was charged for shipping within the UK ugh.. this should be fun

lol isnt prodirect the website with the worst customer service?

There customer service is pretty good. I bought something a few weeks ago and I reached out to them and I had a response within 24hrs. Don't discount the time difference and the fact that it is Friday.

There customer service is pretty good. I bought something a few weeks ago and I reached out to them and I had a response within 24hrs. Don't discount the time difference and the fact that it is Friday.
not saying because it is a friday, im saying it based on customer reviews

Back
Top Bottom