OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
what store is doing raffles for shoe trees? 
laugh.gif

Dude is telling me blue lagoon volt is available to order and ships May 1 Idk if hes messing with me rn

The question is why would someone play like that. Contributing absolutely nothing to the thread :rolleyes

i might get flamed for this but...

TO ME... The HTM lunars are like that perfect shoe that i would buy to add to the collection but would put in a clear shoe box and show it off as a piece of art in my house. Im totally all for wearing your kicks. I wear ALL of mine, no matter the weather especially with flyknits. but, the htm lunars are just so amazing, i might wear them to the gym and walk around like a ninja a few times but for the most part if im paying 1,000+ for a pair of shoes, call me whatever i couldnt beat them to the ground. 
if I find a DS pair, I'll do that.. kinda silly to showcase a worn pair..
laugh.gif
although these are in decent shape.. I cannot have them sitting in the case.. they are very comfy to wear around and looks darn awesome! hope to get many wears this summer.. will be on rotation at least once a week..
smile.gif

but I'll be on the look out for your size as well. I don't think I've ever seen your size available at all..
appreciate it very much man!

yea size 12 never comes around and if they do, the asking price is usually insane. 

Back
Top Bottom