OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Legit check? Price is right but 1/2sz small and that toebox is throwin me off on these, listed as b grades.. Let me know what you guys think
Definitely look off to me. 5th pic down the tongues look way off, and the toe box weave is off. Tag is faded and doesn't look stamped on the back of the tongue correctly. I would stay away

Check this thread every day and I miss out on that prodirect drop. Just my luck. My search for racers continues lol. If anyone ordered 9 or 9.5 UK size by mistake hit me up!

Check this thread every day and I miss out on that prodirect drop. Just my luck. My search for racers continues lol. If anyone ordered 9 or 9.5 UK size by mistake hit me up!
better to have missed it than ordered the right size in US but is being sent a wrong size...  oh yeah! that's me..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The only gripe I have about pro direct is how long they take to ship

Last edited:
Haha yea I missed it too, but then decided it was probably a good thing considering this size mix up BS

You'll have no problems getting rid of em lol.
I don't even want the hassle... tried contacting them 3x thru their site and email with no luck so far.. apparently they don't look at their messages that often..

I just don't understand how a size 9.5US got converted to a size 7?
mean.gif
mean.gif
I had a hunch too to just go with UK sizing but I dunno why I switched it to US..

Last edited:
Damnit Marv. Always getting all the ones I want. And you're the same size as me. My grails are the blue nrg racers.

Last edited:
i might get flamed for this but...

TO ME... The HTM lunars are like that perfect shoe that i would buy to add to the collection but would put in a clear shoe box and show it off as a piece of art in my house. Im totally all for wearing your kicks. I wear ALL of mine, no matter the weather especially with flyknits. but, the htm lunars are just so amazing, i might wear them to the gym and walk around like a ninja a few times but for the most part if im paying 1,000+ for a pair of shoes, call me whatever i couldnt beat them to the ground. 

I totally understand this. I don't wear a very large portion of my shoes because, to me, they're closer to pieces of art than they are to apparel. That being said, I would rock the hell out of some HTM Lunars.

I don't even want the hassle... tried contacting them 3x thru their site and email with no luck so far.. apparently they don't look at their messages that often..

I just don't understand how a size 9.5US got converted to a size 7?
mean.gif
mean.gif
I had a hunch too to just go with UK sizing but I dunno why I switched it to US..
yup, the sizing is all over the place. I ordered a size 8 US, but got a confirmation for a size 5.5 US, that doesn't even convert properly to the women sizing. Emailed them as soon as I got confirmation at 9AM EST, and still no word yet. 

I was just contacted by Pro-Direct. They said there was widespread sizing errors, and asked what size I needed and said they would try to correct the problem. 

i might get flamed for this but...

TO ME... The HTM lunars are like that perfect shoe that i would buy to add to the collection but would put in a clear shoe box and show it off as a piece of art in my house. Im totally all for wearing your kicks. I wear ALL of mine, no matter the weather especially with flyknits. but, the htm lunars are just so amazing, i might wear them to the gym and walk around like a ninja a few times but for the most part if im paying 1,000+ for a pair of shoes, call me whatever i couldnt beat them to the ground. 
if I find a DS pair, I'll do that.. kinda silly to showcase a worn pair.. :lol: although these are in decent shape.. I cannot have them sitting in the case.. they are very comfy to wear around and looks darn awesome! hope to get many wears this summer.. will be on rotation at least once a week.. :smile:

but I'll be on the look out for your size as well. I don't think I've ever seen your size available at all..

I just realized my confirmation email from prodirect says I orederd a 9.5 but when I log into my account it says I ordered a size 12 which is what I wanted. Who knows what will happen at this point. My guess is the order will get cancelled altogether.

I totally understand this. I don't wear a very large portion of my shoes because, to me, they're closer to pieces of art than they are to apparel. That being said, I would rock the hell out of some HTM Lunars.
I actually have them on right now and they feel great.. only gripe is soles get banged up pretty easy since the soles is soft.. but that's what happens to all shoes sooner or later.. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom