OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
As I shared in a couple of other threads, I may as well here as well seeing that you guys are fans of the shoe trees as well.

Excuse the Asics.

I called IKEA a couple of weeks ago, and spoke with someone else today.

Their shoe trees are not discontinued. They were having issues from the supplier/distributor. They said they expected stock again in the beginning of May. My local got them in this week.

Now, take this with a grain of salt if you wish. I'm not sure how this rumor came about that they were discontinued, but I got plenty today "just in case".

Walter..

lmao this is what i thought of when i look at the shoe trees picture^^

Last edited:
I copped those ikea shoe trees last Sunday. They were stocked up the ***** with them. They had small and large sizes. I only copped 4 pairs tho. 

If you live in Orange County, CA the IKEA in Costa Mesa is the place. 

wait that frenzy was real? I thought people were just making fun of it sarcastically. Don't tell me that's a "thing."

They're guaranteed to get you about 200% more likes on the gram

I never understood that, wanting to be IG famous, it's quite important so some...it really helps no one in life lol.

I like using them on Asics, NB, and Saucony mainly. Don't like them in any of my Nike;s.

wait that frenzy was real? I thought people were just making fun of it sarcastically. Don't tell me that's a "thing."

People were paying $2 a piece, plus $20 for shipping from an IKEA that was shipping them. It seemed like folks were getting worked up about it.

I wanted a few for myself and once this rumor started I paid it no mind, especially after talking to a cs rep and after confirming that today. So I just got the ones I wanted and felt like I should share my findings with my fellow NT familia. :wink:

Walter..

Last edited:
I would not use shoe trees on sneakers constructed from flyknit with the possibility of stretching the materials.

Last edited:
saw a dude sell those plastic shoe trees from ikea for $15 shipped on ebay lol and someone acrually bought 1

@zoomin6 to be honest man they're pointless in flyknits or any shoe that isn't leather

Exactly, I don't use them on any of my Nike runners, or Nike's in general. Completely useless on flyknits and may actually damage the shape.

saw a dude sell those plastic shoe trees from ikea for $15 shipped on ebay lol and someone acrually bought 1

smh crazy :smh:

Walter..

makes no sense to use those shoe trees on flyknits. Absolutely none. I hope people realize that.

What ever happened to just using he paper that comes with? At most, those go back in for me.

Back
Top Bottom