OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
I would not use shoe trees on sneakers constructed from flyknit with the possibility of stretching the materials.

I agree with you, it's like those standard plastic shoe trees they use for the display shoes at shoe retailers such footlocker, they stretch the toe box area in my opinion. I've had experience with buying a display pair lunar 3's only to find out that the toe box of the left shoe felt and was more stretched than the right shoe. Ended up returning them to buy a fresh pair online.

Lulz! Most of the time, I try to save my best for last! :smokin

Finish strong I love it!
I personally can't do many runs in racers though, I ran once in my cheetos when I had them before I swapped them out for a fresh pair from Nike & then sold them(kinda regret that too, that run.com deal won't come again). Ran once in my neos when I needed to run & left my homers at home smh, & when they first released I ran many miles in my volt racers & my blue glow trainers. Never did it for me, they just feel awkward for me to run in, idk what it is. I'll go with them in a pinch but I'll much rather not. It's not the lightness or anything, I was ok with the flyknit lunars & lunaracer 3s, something with maybe the weight in the heel of the racers or something? idk.

Anywho, more power to you! That's a hell of a ROI.

What kind of church do you go to?
roll.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

i'm guessin'

Last edited:
glad you actually run in your shoes.

but to be honest, the only shoes i will run in is free 3.0 with no socks, once i experienced it, running in my racers were no more, the 3.0 sole is so amazing.

For me, I feel Frees drag me down a bit. Try the Lunaracer 3. Now, those are one of Nike's performance BEASTS. :smokin

Finish strong I love it!
I personally can't do many runs in racers though, I ran once in my cheetos when I had them before I swapped them out for a fresh pair from Nike & then sold them(kinda regret that too, that run.com deal won't come again). Ran once in my neos when I needed to run & left my homers at home smh, & when they first released I ran many miles in my volt racers & my blue glow trainers. Never did it for me, they just feel awkward for me to run in, idk what it is. I'll go with them in a pinch but I'll much rather not. It's not the lightness or anything, I was ok with the flyknit lunars & lunaracer 3s, something with maybe the weight in the heel of the racers or something? idk.

Anywho, more power to you! That's a hell of a ROI.

That's the way to do it, bro! Yeah, the odds of another deal like that run.com happening again are slim to none. I feel so stupid for not grabbing at least two pairs :smh: I like running in the FK Racers, but I'm not willing to pay over $80 for a pair to run in...

Last edited:
PS of something I'd love to have done by  a customizer  sometime in the near future.

These look like something you would get airbrushed at Six Flags. Don't do it man.
roll.gif
when they dropped the cleats for Ronaldo I thought they were beautiful but wasn't a fan of paying the retail price for something I'd probably never wear. Then they hit ebay and the prices hurt my soul. I like the design a lot, only part I'm a bit iffy on is the "NIKE" on the inside

I got some Puma 698 Sahara's last week. No fees. I could be entirely wrong, but I believe $200 is the magic number. A real expert will correct my statement if I'm off base. I tend not to purchase overseas unless I have to.

I wouldn't mind a dark knight blacked out racer or trainer. More matte the better. I also liked those confetti cakes as well from a million pages back but that's just me.

that black one is for like storing only.. that midsole is gonna crack so hard

Last edited:
I follow an Elite runner on IG. He hits sub6 paces like nothing! Not only that, his race day sneakers are CRAZY (HTM, etc.)! MUCH RESPECT to him, I hope he KILLS it in BOSTON tomorrow! :smokin

Here's his Race Day kit for tomorrow via IG

LR > Zoom

Last edited:
In regards to customs fees...

It isn't the stores who charge customs fees. It's US customs. The stores can help by declaring a lower value than what you actually pay though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom