OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yeah that shipping fee is hefty for shipping from Manhattan to Manhattan
laugh.gif
shipping should probably cost $5 at the most and maybe even cheaper if they have a shipping account. They gotta be profiting from that, but $173 is better than paying $220 for a size 5 on eBay after invoice. I could have had my girl just buy them in store but didn't want to risk getting there and being sold out so I just placed a straight phone order

lolz but sometimes they use flat rate shipping or sometimes the package gets transferred to a hub that's outside of the city and then shipped back in.

So.. got my size 9 oreo today but its a size 10... wtf.  what do i do?  second time this has happened lately.

Last edited:
Really contemplating getting the flamin' cheetos right now with that 10% code on RW....anyone have some on foot pics?

got off phone with RRS and they said they have inventory for brightcrimson/volt and turq/volt at their warehouse. emails should be sent out no later than saturday. 

got off phone with RRS and they said they have inventory for brightcrimson/volt and turq/volt at their warehouse. emails should be sent out no later than saturday. 
Wake me up when I ACTUALLY get my shipping email with tracking info

I've missed out on NDC and every phone order for the Oreo 2.0s so I've lost hope on that front.

However, I just ordered the Flaming Cheetos from RRS for around $95 shipped :pimp: :pimp:.

SMH at some people on here complaining about NTNY charging them for shipping....cheap *****, be glad you actually got a pair

Back
Top Bottom