OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just called NTNY and they said they are sold out completely, wouldnt even let me do a phone order

Don't believe this at all. I was able to get 2 pairs when I walked in. They probably just holding them for the people who called earlier and are on the list.

I've missed out on NDC and every phone order for the Oreo 2.0s so I've lost hope on that front.

However, I just ordered the Flaming Cheetos from RRS for around $95 shipped :pimp: :pimp: .

How did you get it for so cheap?
VIP - 10% off, coupon code CX35A318 - 25% off, eBates - 16% cash back.

I've missed out on NDC and every phone order for the Oreo 2.0s so I've lost hope on that front.

However, I just ordered the Flaming Cheetos from RRS for around $95 shipped :pimp: :pimp:.
what size oreo do u need?
10/10.5 :\.

Don't believe this at all. I was able to get 2 pairs when I walked in. They probably just holding them for the people who called earlier and are on the list.

Yeah I wouldnt doubt it, I just have the worst luck when it comes to racers. Makes me so sad lol

Nice.  Anyone know why different stores have different policies when it comes to limits?  SF had a limit of one pair last week.  I'm surprised there isn't a company-wide policy when it comes to this.  Seems like it's up to the discretion of each store?  Just curious.

Nice.  Anyone know why different stores have different policies when it comes to limits?  SF had a limit of one pair last week.  I'm surprised there isn't a company-wide policy when it comes to this.  Seems like it's up to the discretion of each store?  Just curious.
It does vary store to store

I think each store does what they want. lol. Like NTSF for example never did any phone orders

For those people that received an email stating that their Oreo V2 from last Friday was canceled, call Nike and make sure that your order has truly been canceled. I received the cancelation email yesterday but just got off the phone with Nike again and they told me to ignore the email because my order is still processing in their system.

hunting for DS Turquiose in my size within reasonable price range for few months but no luck.

paid 125 shipped for this used pair today, did I paid too much for it?

Last edited:

hunting for DS Turquiose in my size within reasonable price range for few months but no luck.

paid 125 shipped for this used pair today, did I paid too much for it?
#humblebrag

laugh.gif
Nice pickup though

If you guys are in NYC, just walk into Niketown and purchase them. Got them for my roommate without a hassle.

What size did you pick up and do you know if they have 9s left?

They told me they did not when I called last night so I'm not sure if I should spend my lunch break on this.

Back
Top Bottom