OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

im not happy with myself... but i bit the bullet on $230 shipped... i feel used and abused.
laugh.gif
what size did you get?

VIP - 10% off, coupon code CX35A318 - 25% off, eBates - 16% cash back.
10/10.5 :\.

your math is off

VIP 10% doesnt combine with the 25% percent

in total you would receive 25% off not 10 + 25

also with the ebates cashback dont forget to submit a claim for it because it wont automatically process since you have to phone in orders for flyknit racers. As long as you had a tracking ticket opened before u called and ordered they should accept it

My pair came in from ndc today. Never had racers before so I might just bare foot them like I do my roshes
J/k. But in all honesty,  if you haven't tried Stance no show socks, you should give them a whirl. If the Racers are tight on you and you want a sock that's thin and won't make your feet feel super hot, they work really well.

your math is off

also with the ebates cashback dont forget to submit a claim for it because it wont automatically process since you have to phone in orders for flyknit racers. As long as you had a tracking ticket opened before u called and ordered they should accept it
He said he was able to order them online through RRS, which I am trying to replicate unsuccessfully. What sorcery is needed to do that??

Last edited:

im not happy with myself... but i bit the bullet on $230 shipped... i feel used and abused.
laugh.gif
$230 shipped is not bad, probably the lowest I've seen actually (aside from OOP).  My friend is looking for a pair around that range and hasn't found anything under $240.

VIP - 10% off, coupon code CX35A318 - 25% off, eBates - 16% cash back.
10/10.5 :\.

your math is off

Explanation is off, math is right :lol:. They still come out to ~$95 shipped after all is said and done. And I ordered them from the website, no phone order, so eBates will automatically credit. For some reason website orders for Racers aren't available for everyone.

RRS VIP does combine with the 25% off code. Before ebates, they're 112.45.  I have a pair of B/W for "preorder" that's been in my cart for a few months and that's the price it's showing me. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

RRS VIP does combine with the 25% off code. Before ebates, they're 112.45.  I have a pair of B/W for "preorder" in my cart for a few months and that's the price it's showing me. 
laugh.gif
Nah it doesn't stack it just "includes" the VIP 10%....you just get 25% off the $149.99 price.  $149.99 x .75 = $112.49

Copied from the bottom of RRS emails: Save 20% when you spend UP TO $129 on shoes. Save 25% when you spend $129 or MORE on shoes.
Includes your VIP Family 10% Discount. Hurry, your Shoe Extravaganza Gift runs away on 5/18/15.

$230 shipped is not bad, probably the lowest I've seen actually (aside from OOP).  My friend is looking for a pair around that range and hasn't found anything under $240.
thanks. makes me feel a little bit better about the copp.

figured i'd jump on them now then lose on the price as it starts to appreciate in value.

Yeah the coupon combines with your 10% VIP discount to give you 25% off total. So technically the coupon is for 15% off. Great deal regardless. It's just weird that not everyone has the ability to order off of the website.

You can see my order number has "-NET" attached to the end of it, signifying an online order.

Already shipped too :smokin.

Last edited:
Yeah the coupon combines with your 10% VIP discount to give you 25% off total. So technically the coupon is for 15% off. Great deal regardless. It's just weird that not everyone has the ability to order off of the website.

You can see my order number has "-NET" attached to the end of it, signifying an online order.

Already shipped too
smokin.gif
well aint that some B.S...

i ordered back in march and my status still shows processing

Already shipped too :smokin .
well aint that some B.S...

i ordered back in march and my status still shows processing
What size? 10.5 is usually the most-produced size so if you have a different size they might not have received their shipment for it yet.

So I managed to use a proxy to show myself from PA and get the ATC button to show up, I wonder why RRS enabled it there only haha:

Last edited:
What size? 10.5 is usually the most-produced size so if you have a different size they might not have received their shipment for it yet.
sz9...chatted w/ support and it is most likely due to them not receiving their shipment yet.  i found this funny on what the support guy had to say about racers...haha.  "Everyone wants these and most are not going to use them for running just for looks or to resell them for a higher price once they sell out."  Trevor, you in this thread?  lol

sz9...chatted w/ support and it is most likely due to them not receiving their shipment yet.  i found this funny on what the support guy had to say about racers...haha.  "Everyone wants these and most are not going to use them for running just for looks or to resell them for a higher price once they sell out."  Trevor, you in this thread?  lol
Haha, I prefer that over an outsourced overseas rep that is oblivious to everything.

during the last week of april 23ish. RRS had live links for Racers. Was able to scoop a pair of the Seahawks colorway for only $132

He seems pretty knowledgeable :lol: :lol: :lol:.

So I managed to use a proxy to show myself from PA and get the ATC button to show up, I wonder why RRS enabled it there only haha:
Well there aren't any RRSs in PA, so maybe not having a physical RRS store in your state is one of the criteria for being able to order online? Still weird though :lol:.

Last edited:
I just got RRS confirmation as well.... only the Turq/purple was mentioned in my order, but I ordered both and was charged for both on my CC bill lmao :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom