OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

damn size only has 6 and 12 left. was it a fsr? 

and yeah, the color on those blue trainers i just got pop. ebay pics are better than i had... natural light shows the real color. im more than satisfied. 
Pray someone cancel their order.

Sizes pop up now and then.

Like 7 and 7.5 is back up.

Pro-direct running has size 13 lucid greens for $78.40. Sorry post count too low to post the link.

Thanks again to all of you, they just made it in and went straight to feet.

Last edited:

G A M E R O Y A L  F L Y K N I T F R I D A Y
Had to dig back a fews weeks for this pic since thread moves so fast but props to @ootherocoo. This pic above convinced me to cop a pair of Game Royals.

Slept on them originally when they sat at retail and I was lucky enough to find a worn once size 10 pair last week from Australia for $161 shipped USD. That ain't bad for missing the boat the first time around.

damn size only has 6 and 12 left. was it a fsr? 

Pray someone cancel their order.

Sizes pop up now and then.

Like 7 and 7.5 is back up.
nah its cool. the oreo 2.0 i wanted just to have. wasnt sure if id end up wearing them anyway. would only wear them if i got lucky and got a light color weave like the 1.0 but its cool. thanks for the info.

i have a UK connect (grandfather lives in birmingham) - also have another connect in raleigh NC(buddy said nobodys ever out there for releases) and ill be trying to get as many pairs as possible. some i will charge max for but if i can ill def hook up  a few ppl depending what sizes i get and etc. maybe shipping + 10$ or something but not for profit like the other pairs. hopefully these things arent too much of a mission. if anyone would like to work a deal with me im definitely going for 2 pairs of sz 10.5 so if u wear the same size we can ensure both of us gets a pair. if that makes any snse to someone. ill scratch ur back u scratch mine just in case. especially since im going for multiples. 

Cmon guise, we all know the routine by now...

- EU eats first

- Slowly make their way to the US retailers with no more than a day or 2 (if any) notice 

- Once stores drops slowly but surely, then NDC goes live

- Followed by sporadic restocks/completed allocations of stock

If the MC release is next Friday in the UK, 2 weeks after would be July 10th hopefully in the US.

It would be a damn great birthday gift for me if it does release on 7/10 and was successful :D

Last edited:
Do purchased on NDC UK have to be shipped to the UK?  If my friends can buy the shoes for me, can nike ship it stateside?

If the MC release is next Friday in the UK, 2 weeks after would be July 10th hopefully in the US.

It would be a damn great birthday gift for me if it does release on 7/10 and was successful
happy.gif
Im in Japan July 7-21st so heres to hoping I get lucky....

Any more pics of these TC? This is the first I've heard/seen of this colorway. Doubling up on them if possible. They remind me of the Blue Lagoons minus the Volt sole. Haven't seen a pic of the HTM Racers in ages but if I remember correctly they look like those.

Last edited:
Any more pics of these TC? This is the first I've heard/seen of this colorway. Doubling up on them if possible. They remind me of the Blue Lagoons minus the Volt sole. Haven't seen a pic of the HTM Racers in ages but if I remember correctly they look like those.
+1 Those are extremely nice looking, better than the MCs, IMO. I'm definitely in for a couple pairs.

+1 Those are extremely nice looking, better than the MCs, IMO. I'm definitely in for a couple pairs.
A NT member in the know said they would be coming out.  I asked if there was ever going to be a "USA" color way (I was hoping for a navy, red, white color way), but he said that they will release the shoe similar to the Olympic OG color way.  So they are legit.

A NT member in the know said they would be coming out.  I asked if there was ever going to be a "USA" color way (I was hoping for a navy, red, white color way), but he said that they will release the shoe similar to the Olympic OG color way.  So they are legit.
DEB? I must've missed it. This thread moves too fast now :lol:. Did he give a general area for a release date?

Back
Top Bottom