OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

So let me get this straight... There's a colorway that's the blue lagoons with a white midsole? Nike really knows how to take our money
roll.gif

Crap. I'll be in New Orleans next week. Anyone know stores out there that carry flyknits? Don't wanna miss out in case I strike out online.

G A M E R O Y A L  F L Y K N I T F R I D A Y​
 ​
Had to dig back a fews weeks for this pic since thread moves so fast but props to @ootherocoo. This pic above convinced me to cop a pair of Game Royals.

Slept on them originally when they sat at retail and I was lucky enough to find a worn once size 10 pair last week from Australia for $161 shipped USD. That ain't bad for missing the boat the first time around.

why dont the atomic purple get any love? Wish I got a pair when they were available
One of the most underrated colorways imo. Not as wearable as some other colorways though which is probably why they don't get too much love.

Last edited:
i recently pulled out neo turq cheetos uni red and atomic purps, all old colorways i dont really wear at all anymore, but seeing them all out, i was like wait i cant sell these lol 

Your average is less than the new guy :rofl:
Just under 1.5 per day

I was actually expecting even lower than that :lol:

why dont the atomic purple get any love? Wish I got a pair when they were available

They're a beautiful colorway. Even now, I'm still on the fence about them. Had they been purple/white instead of the Suns coloway I would have been all over it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom